Warcraft logs not posting wipes

Since this past Tuesday, 1-20-15, the logs I post haven't included wipes on bosses which would give me valuable info on what is going wrong on a particular encounter. Has anyone else experienced this or have an insight into why it isn't? I have updated everything when prompted. I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you guide us through your process of uploading, and which versions of Air and WLU you have?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

I am using the current versions of WLU and AIR. At the end of the night I open the client and click the button for 'Upload a Log' which shows me the log in my C: drive and for our guild, then the button 'Go!'. It has historically loaded everything but for these last two nights no wipes are listed. We also killed Brackenspore for the first time on Heroic Tuesday and it wasn't listed in the log for that night.

We spent most of our time working on Ko'ragh last night and got him down to 14% but again cant see any wipes listed. Unfortunately I cant post links yet.

after your done loggin should see a button that button that says "delete wowcombatlog.xxx" or whatever that file is called. Will wipe logs so just hit it on a dummy or somethin. alternatively go to c\program files(x86)\world of warcraft\logs\wowcombatlog.xxx and manually delete. It just means that log file is gigantic and u gotta delete it and make a new one, had it happen to me a few times. that file gets big (few gigs) pretty quick.

well i live log, but worked fine for me as of monday. will be using again tonight.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Had same issue... weird

The logs were down last night (EU time) for a bit and wouldn't upload properly, or at all. Might just have been that?

Quote Originally Posted by er1111 View Post
    after your done loggin should see a button that button that says "delete wowcombatlog.xxx" or whatever that file is called. Will wipe logs so just hit it on a dummy or somethin. alternatively go to c\program files(x86)\world of warcraft\logs\wowcombatlog.xxx and manually delete. It just means that log file is gigantic and u gotta delete it and make a new one, had it happen to me a few times. that file gets big (few gigs) pretty quick.
    Yeah I do delete them but I will go in and manually delete anything left over. Our next raid is Monday to know for sure. Just found it strange that it logged previous fights/wipes but not Tues/Wed wipes including our Brackenspore kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft logs has support forums; you could try asking there?

I know there is an option for hiding wipes, but I've never used it (wipes are the ones that are useful!) so I don't know if it's an account setting or per-parse. If it's an account setting, you might check to see if its enabled?

Let us know if you find out anything.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

We livelogged tonight, wipes were recorded

It has historically loaded everything but for these last two nights no wipes are listed.
    Last edited by kkmccaneuu; 2015-01-23 at 08:05 AM.

It looks like this isn't an isolated situation from the feedback I received from the warcraft logs forums. Hopefully it was just a hiccup and we will see them the next time I post our logs.

In the meantime, live log. It only uploads when you're out of combat