Deleted

Challenge mode as BM

Starting our guild runs next week and I'm tanking as BM (did them all in MoP so kinda familiar with usual CM mechanics).
    I'll probably be running with ChiEx - what secondary stat weights have people been using and did shifting them around make much difference?
    Not really thrown much away from all the HC dungeon runs so I have a ton of crap to choose from ^^ - just want to pick brains so I don't reinvent the wheel.

Crit >Haste or Crit>Mast for instance?

Deleted
    Crit > Mastery will do you fine. Haste is still entirely ass. Get as much Bonus Armour as you can, and then load into Crit and Mastery.

Deleted
    I went with Serenity & mastery - if we do it again and go for better times I'll run ChiEx/crit. I just felt like it was the safest setup at the time and we didn't have much time to experiment.

Serenity is still nice for specific groups, for example the 4 caster groups before the tree boss in Everbloom - you can just spam Breath of Fire and they won't cast a single spell - but it depends on your group comp, you might not need it at all if you have enough interrupts.

Make your 2nd spec brewmaster with Xuen instead of RJW - it helps a lot on the last boss if you're tight on the timer.
    Last edited by mmoc328edcac98; 2015-01-22 at 07:08 PM.

Deleted
    Ah good call on the 2nd spec - hadn't thought of that.