PvP trinkets, please explain.

TLTR: What trinkets should I use on Human Arms Warrior for PvP?

So I have started PvPing with my Warrior, got honor gear, but got stucked with the trinkets.

When I look at the stats they seem to be incredibly weak, except for Insignia which I won't use since my toon is a Human.

The only one that seems to have worthwhile stats is a battlemaster, but both proc and on-use trinkets seems to be incredibly weak and I have no idea which one to use as second. (Since set bonus is pretty strong)

Thank you for your answers.

P.S.: If there's a good PvP Arms warrior guide, it would help a bunch if you'd post a link here. When I looked for PvP guides in the past I used arenajunkies or noxxius...but those sites either has a crazy guides (Haste as top stat on Noxxius...yeah I don't think so) or really underwhelming without enough information)

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't have a warrior but i doubt secondary stats beat strength on any warrior spec, so u focus on those trinkets that have it.

You'll want the badge of victory and insignia of victory (proc and on-use). They may seem weak, but they help a lot with damage output. And as arms, you're major cooldown is reck (3 min), so it is nice to have the on-use for a 1-min on-demand burst. The battlemaster trinkets may seem tempting, but they aren't useful as arms in most rated situations (3's and RBG's)--you'll lose out on a lot of damage.

This guide is decent for general info (but I'm sure you've already seen it):
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/25...warrior-guide/
    The stat priority is generally strength > mastery > versatility > crit/haste. Your enchants will usually be mastery, and your weapon enchant will be bleeding hollow (mastery proc). The talents are not set-in-stone, though. For general purposes, usually you'll go juggernaut -> enraged regen -> sudden death -> storm bolt -> safeguard (or mass reflect) -> bladestorm -> anger management. But in 3's, you'll often change juggernaut, and storm bolt to shockwave (e.g. against melee cleaves), and you'll switch between safeguard and mass reflect depending on the comp you're facing. You'll also be changing glyphs a bit, it isn't as cookie cutter as the last xpacs.