668 Mage LF New Home

My current guild has fallen apart due to halted progression. I am currently 7/7 N 6/7 H HM. I am always reading forums trying to learn as much as possible about encounters and my class. I have been Raiding since BC and I have always enjoyed it.

What I'm looking for:
    2-5 days a week
    Starting at 7 est or after
    Ending at 1130 est or before

Armory: Damete on Thrall server (Can't post links)

Battletag: Raven#1928

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3652225?page=1

Feel free to add me on bnet, Severed#1771, and I can answer any questions you have about the guild!
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Imperium

LF 1 Healing Priest and 1 Ranged DPS

Heroic Raiding - Semi-Hardcore

Raid Times

Wednesday 9:00pm - 12:00am & Friday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Imperium, a seven year, adult, highly progressive, and well respected raiding guild is seeking like-minded individuals to join our team.

Our team has been playing together for over 7 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.

Highmaul

6/7 - Heroic
    7/7 - Normal

What to expect from us...

- Raids that start and end on time.
    - A community of in-game support and socializing.
    - Leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
    - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
    - Adult atmosphere, average age 25.

What we expect from you...

- You need to want to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and securing its longevity.
    - You must be able to verbally communicate in raid.
    - Poor attitudes and disrespecting fellow guild members will not be tolerated.
    - High to perfect raid attendance is required.
    - Perseverance required. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated is a must.
    - You must know your class and all of its aspects.
    - You must know all fights and be around to discuss fights at some point beyond raid times.
    - Be active on our forums.

Recruiting:

1 Disc Priest
    1 Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock, or Monk

Visit www.Imperiumguild.ca to apply.

If you would like to talk to any of our officers before you apply, feel free to add the following people using their BattleTags:

Kato#1499 - me
    Karnos#1453
    Vee#1811

I think you would be great fit for our guild Gyp! We are currently looking for a mage to help with our progression towards mythic. Our raid times match up perfectly as well! We raid Mon, Tue, Thu 8:30-11:30pm EST.

We would love to have you for one of our guild tryout runs and see how you mesh with our group! Here is a bit more information about us below.

Pixelated is a “Casually Hardcore” horde guild on the Skullcrusher Connected Servers. To us casually hardcore means strong, competent, ex-hardcore raiders looking to progress through content without putting our out of game lives on pause. That being said our “motto” so to say is “We don’t always raid; but when we do, we go all out.” Which sums up the idea of a 2-3 days a week 3 hours a night raiding guild making progress at the speed of some 4-5 days a week 4-5 hours a night raiding guild.

We are a Co-GM ran guild with the co-guildmasters all playing together for over 4 years. Most of our current members are ex-hardcore raiders with multiple Server and World firsts from various different games that have simply grown up and don’t have the time for hardcore raiding.

We are 7/7N and 6/7H. Currently we are recruiting to finish constructing our core group for Mythic progression, which will allow us to make progression much more rapidly.

If you like what you see send me a ping, my realID is Kerosive#1425

Hi, the weekday team of <IQ> on US-Proudmoore (Alliance) 7/7NM 7/7HM, 1/7M is recruiting for Mythic & WoD.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu from 5-8 pacific (8-11 eastern).

We are a very stable, semi-hardcore drama-free guild looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic under our relatively light raiding schedule. We finished the tier at roughly US-470.

We are looking primarily for exceptional DPS to round out our 20m roster. Reasonably geared applicants can expect an immediate trial.

Our website is iqguild.enjin.com, or you can contact me at Wushen#1308 or Cheeb at Baxter#1878

And if our times do not work for you, consider our weekend team who are also looking for exceptional raiders.

We are looking for a couple RDPS for our Mythic Team. Would prefer Mage and SPriest who is also capable of healing, although not required.

Eclipsed has no desire to be world first or server first, second or third... That stuff doesn't matter as long as we get it done. We want a solid, stable and reliable team that makes the most of it's time.

Eclipsed has an A - Team B - Team raid structure.The Mythic roster runs Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 PM PST, reserves roster runs Heroics with the Mythic roster on Wed 7-10 PM PST, with a Mon 7-10 PM PST fresh Mythic Pug group if there is interest. There is intent to keep recruiting until Mondays can be filled with a guild only Mythic group. (Guild merger also possible for this group).

Those who wish to be more casual/less progression based raiding can remain on the Reserves Team if they wish.

Raid Days:
    Tuesday: 7:00-10:00 PM PST - Mythic: Mythic group...
    Wednesday: 7:00-10:00 PM PST - Heroics: Reserves & Mythic Groups
    Sunday: 6:00-9:00 PM PST - Mythic: Mythic Group...
    Monday: 7:00-10:00 PM PST - Mythic: Reserves Group & Pugs

More detailed information can be found on our website, eclipsedguild.net/

I have found a guild thank you all for your interest.