Deleted

Highmaul - Pvp 2 set and 4 set (Fury+Arms)

Hi all,

My apologies if this topic was already discussed, I just could not find the answer I was looking for. Currently I play as fury for Kargath, Butcher and Imperator and Arms for others. I recently got my 4 set from pvp and really was curious how effective it is in HighMaul. Currently I 672 and I get to 669 if I were to equip the 4 set. Does anyone know how much dps gain the 2 set bonus gives (most fights we can charge in). Any fights you feel is an advantage to have the 4 set on + Anger management to reduce Recklessness? and how much dps gain is it?

Through my logs I discovered that on butcher for example i take about 12k DTPS, with the 4 set and having 300K hp is about 12 rage per second assuming its 3% rage per 1% Hp loss (i think thats what it gives from the limited results i got from searching in forums). Combine it with the passive rage i gain on fury its abt 5.415 RPS. This should technically reduce my Avatar+Reck close to two mins. Is this a big gain or is it that I got my math completely wrong and I am delusional?

Thanks for your help and feedback in advance :S.

Deleted
    No feedback/Comments or suggestions?