Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post

I relax in yoga type sweat pants and a tank top.
    Requesting pics.

Versace leather jogging pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. Blanket if it's cold.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dressed fully. Jeans, shirts, socks, you name it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pretty much live in joggers at home, normally with some random top and a hoodie.

I'm one of those weird people that get dressed within minutes of waking up and stay dressed within minutes of going to bed. Only time I'm not are showers and sleep. I'm in and out of my house a lot.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

All or nothing because shorts are terrible. It's cold now so I tend to wear clothes and rock muh mocs more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    I feel the opposite. Sleeping without socks is impossible.
    If I wear socks for too long (like sleeping) my ankles and above get irritated. All dat leg hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    pajama's most of the time.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

If I'm alone I wear whatever.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Hoodie, t-shirt, sometimes both, with shorts or loose jogging bottoms/sweatpants. If I can't be bothered to dress (like if I'm ill) I'll just wear a robe and underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by SogPig View Post
    I'm one of those weird people that get dressed within minutes of waking up and stay dressed within minutes of going to bed. Only time I'm not are showers and sleep. I'm in and out of my house a lot.
    Seriously. These threads are always an eye opener to me. I wear whatever I put on in the morning all day unless I have a reason to change and I can't really take in that that makes me an outlier lol.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    During winter sweatpants, t-shirt and wool socks. If its over -25 outside (which makes it a bit colder inside) I might throw on a hoodie.

During summer boxers only for the most part. Might toss on a shirt and pants when people come over, but only if they're people I dont know all that well

As it's winter and I have the window open so i can smoke without ultra hotboxing I wear joggers, t-shirt and dressing gown. In the summer usually just boxers and t-shirt

Deleted
    The first i thing i do when i get home is to drop my pants. I HATE wearing pants indoors. Shorts at all time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre-Z View Post
    Nothing, I like to swing free.
    Pendulous moobs ftw.

OT: pyjama-lamas or gtfo. With slipper socks. It's very rare that I'm not in night attire after I get home from work.at 6pm.

Also wtf is all the male obsession with boxers. Tighty-whities is where it's at.

do pasties count as clothing?

7+ Year Old Account
    I rock a lot of layers whenever I'm outside of my apartment. Baselayer of boxerbriefs and underarmor all year round, then either a Thermal and Tshirt or tshirt and dress shirt. & I always wear basketball shorts under jeans.

When I'm at home & I know I'm not going back out and no ones coming over, I immediately strip to boxerbriefs and throw on pajama pants. In the winter I'll throw on a giant sweatshirt from when I was a fatty.

I am always cold so at home I always have on sweat pants, shirt I wore to work or t shirt if its the weekend and a hoodie. When I leave the house I wear jeans, even to work, if we have office visitors then I dress business but still have a hoodie on because I am always cold.