660 WW Monk LF Raid group!

Found a new home thanks guys

Hey guys!

So I'm currently raiding 3 nights a week on my DK as a tank but I'd like to get in some raids on my monk preferably a guild seeking progression or even just a good 2 night a week raiding guild.
    I raid T/W/TH
    Looking for : Friday/Sat/Sun/Monday Raids

My iLvl is 660, and I do a minimum of 20k DPS consistent as of now I don't have any logs but would not mind running heroics/LFR/Raids to prove my worth!
    I'm interested in both Horde/Alliance however due to financial circumstances if the guild is Alliance I would require aid.

I'm currently located on Frostwolf-US but would not be against server xfering, but as stated I would require aid.

if I interest you my real-ID is: Fumetsu#1242
    you can also shoot me a e-mail at heckbert12[at]hotmail[dot]com
    Hope to hear from you~!
    Last edited by ReversalLeah; 2015-01-27 at 03:16 PM.

Hello

North Korea Best Korea is a semi-hardcore guild on Turalyon.(horde)

Currently 7/7H 1/7M Highmaul 5% on twins

Raid Times:
    + Tues & Wed 6-10 PM PST (9pm-1am est)

added you to btag hope to talk soon

Visit nkbk.enjin.com for more info

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilm View Post

Raid Times:
    + Tues & Wed 6-10 PM PST (9pm-1am est)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReversalLeah View Post
    I raid T/W/TH
    Looking for : Friday/Sat/Sun/Monday Raids

Heyyo,

If you're looking to transfer to a nice high population realm with the toon, <Attitude Problem> from H-Hyjal is in need of some people. We started a tad late because of the nature of the Holidays, but the past couple weeks we've gotten 7/7H. We raid on a 2-night a week schedule, Friday & Sunday from 830-1130 pacific time (GMT-8).

Just a bunch of old hardcore raiders looking for some more relaxed raiding while still getting shit done. For us, personality is huge, and we don't just take anybody in. A lot of the core of our team has raided together over the years, and eventually formed Attitude Problem because we're pretty done with 12 year old epeens and dealing with people's drama every other week. We're chill, mostly mid 20s to mid 30s and actually enjoy hanging out together. Maybe wipe occasionally making puns at each other during pulls. #Oops? =P BRF is hitting here soon and we're hoping to hit the ground rolling in Mythic this tier, and we need just a few more people to get there.

Shoot me a message if you're interested and we can chat. I work Tuesday & Wednesday evenings so I'm generally just only for a couple hours after Midnight, but I'm generally online off and on the rest of the week.

Ebrithil#1100