Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Would guess pistol and dagger more over staves, but who knows.

Curious what rangers get,

rifle? pl0x? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Curious what rangers get,

rifle? pl0x? :P
    They'll get a staff.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Everything but warrior has been practically confirmed.

Ele: Sword (datamined)
    Mesmer: Shield (video)
    Engineer: Hammer (video)
    Thief: Rifle (video)
    Necro: GS (Dev confirm)
    Guardian: Longbow (video)
    Ranger: Staff (video)
    Warrior: torch/pistol (unconfirmed)
    Revenant: Dagger (if we are going on the assumption no double weapons across profession and what has been official revealed as standard weapons, offhand dagger is the only weapon left that could be for specializations for revenant.) [Process of elimination/speculation]
    Last edited by zito; 2015-03-20 at 02:31 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I'm actually pretty happy with that list considering a guardian is my main and a ranger my alt (for now) and those weapons fill the gaps I was hoping for with those two.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm actually pretty happy with that list considering a guardian is my main and a ranger my alt (for now) and those weapons fill the gaps I was hoping for with those two.
    I have a guardian named Peacemaker Colt, so I really wanted revolvers for guardians...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Hopefully they'll do specializations for next deep dive.

http://i.imgur.com/SjX7u2A.png

Revenant skills btw

mace looks extremely strong with a triple blast finisher on a 8 sec cd.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c..._the_revenant/

Legends. Ventari, Glint and Shiro Tagachi

- - - Updated - - -

Oh so I guess those 5 legends are it. Ventari, Glint, Shiro, Jalis and Mallyx.

I find it interesting staff is the only weapon with a taunt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I have a guardian named Peacemaker Colt, so I really wanted revolvers for guardians...
    The sheriff known as "The Guardian", he protects the people of his city, as well as his heart XD

GW2 Ready Up New Desert Borderlands Map Livestream Notes

I'd say the big news is that all WvW maps will be replaced with the new Desert borderlands map the first couple of months of the expansion then it will be rotated with the old maps. I thought it would be only one map replacing the Eternal Battleground, not three (though it would be the same map over three instances). Should be pretty cool.
    Last edited by carnifex2005; 2015-03-27 at 09:35 PM.

boo no jumping puzzles. And removing more water? Just remove underwater combat already if you are not even going to fix it, not even in an expansion.

I suspect underwater combat will only be fixed when we get an expansion that concentrates on Jormag or Steve, the Deep Sea dragon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Everything but warrior has been practically confirmed.

Ele: Sword (datamined)
    Mesmer: Shield (video)
    Engineer: Hammer (video)
    Thief: Rifle (video)
    Necro: GS (Dev confirm)
    Guardian: Longbow (video)
    Ranger: Staff (video)
    Warrior: torch/pistol (unconfirmed)
    Revenant: Dagger (if we are going on the assumption no double weapons across profession and what has been official revealed as standard weapons, offhand dagger is the only weapon left that could be for specializations for revenant.) [Process of elimination/speculation]
    Is it confirmed somehow that there is only one/profession?
    I somehow had hopes for dual pistol mesmer, so many mesmer players wanted it... never seen anyone asking for a shield =(

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I somehow had hopes for dual pistol mesmer, so many mesmer players wanted it... never seen anyone asking for a shield =(
    Yes there will only be one at launch, then they will add more if proven succesfull. Now they have the tools to do it and it should be easier to add more as HoT goes on.

I'd have liked a shield for a necro, some nice necro-y shields out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    They stated only one per profession but professions with a 1h or offhand will be compensated with something else to make up for the lack of skills.

But yes you are right, nobody asked for shield. The most popular weapon for a mesmer was mainhand pistol. Anet has never been consistent with the mesmer class, it's just a bag of tricks to them.

Sword for ele pretty much confirms what precursor I'll be crafting come HoT.

I would suspect warrior would get torch over pistol. Ranger and guard being only torch users currently. Then again, rytlock did use a pistol when he was labelled a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    I would suspect warrior would get torch over pistol. Ranger and guard being only torch users currently. Then again, rytlock did use a pistol when he was labelled a warrior.
    Mesmer too! No clue about any other classes though, since Guardian/Ranger/Mesmer are the three I play right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Mesmer too! No clue about any other classes though, since Guardian/Ranger/Mesmer are the three I play right now.
    Oops! I haven't played Mesmer much at all, so I totally forgot. Pistols are on Mesmer, thief, and eng, so that evens out the class total...so yeah, total toss up, but I would hope to see it be pistols.

I assume still nothing resembling a release window?