10+ Year Old Account

walking manually

ive been walking manually for years now. every day i walk outside i think about how i do it. its driving me nuts cuz i walk weird cuz of that. i srsly have no idea how to walk not to look grotesque.

how should a male walk ?

I suggest walking more.

I'm...not sure what you mean honestly. You have to put thought into walking every step?

And I'm not sure there's any real ways to walk except one foot in front of the other. At least that's how I do it, I would imagine it's more about posture than actually walking.

Deleted
    I usually walk using a powered exo skeleton, walking manually is for the plebs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm...not sure what you mean honestly. You have to put thought into walking every step?

And I'm not sure there's any real ways to walk except one foot in front of the other. At least that's how I do it, I would imagine it's more about posture than actually walking.
    i know what he means.

sometimes you over think how you're walking, and then you do have to start putting thought into your steps. i do it often. starts to feel like i can't put my legs in the right place so i gotta think about where each one is going :P

10+ Year Old Account

nuff said.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Paranoia. I used to get this a lot if I thought someone was watching me walk.

It's kinda like the "you are now breathing consciously" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    ive been walking manually for years now. every day i walk outside i think about how i do it. its driving me nuts cuz i walk weird cuz of that. i srsly have no idea how to walk not to look grotesque.

how should a male walk ?
    Emulate Pres Obama

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i know what he means.

sometimes you over think how you're walking, and then you do have to start putting thought into your steps. i do it often. starts to feel like i can't put my legs in the right place so i gotta think about where each one is going :P
    Yeah... sometimes it's hard to breath properly, not because I don't breathe often but... I don't know, apparently it's just hard to do something when you think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i know what he means.

Hm, I guess walking comes more naturally than breathing to me, because I never get this. Like, the whole breathing manually thing sometimes I'll be like "aw man now I am", but not walking.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had this once. I had taken some dodgy meds from a pharmacy in Egypt and for some reason thought it would be fine to mix it with alcohol. Didn't fix my nausea, but I did completely forget how to walk for a few hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the same problem during my awkward anti-social phase where I kinda forgot how to walk like a normal person and expected people to hear my voice .6 seconds late due to latency (I was on vent alot then). I played way too much WoW at one point...
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    ive been walking manually for years now.
    Manually = with your hand.

So you walk on hands? That's pretty cool. I saw once a guy doing a hand stand while on a skateboard, I bet it requires lots of training.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post

So you walk on hands? That's pretty cool. I saw once a guy doing a hand stand while on a skateboard, I bet it requires lots of training.
    So breathing manually is with your hand too? Cool, gotcha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post

Employing human rather than mechanical energy.

Manual vs Automatic, whereby automatic is sub consciously and manual is consciously.

the problem is, that u inhherit how you walk from the people you see around you. esp your parents while you are a baby.

2. Most people have a shorter leg and dont train properly to balance it out so their walk becomes inbalanced.

You can train yourself how to walk but it requires a lot of time and training. Not sure if its rly worth it. A couple of years a learned how to run properly. It was rly hard (1. heel 2. ball of the foot, and not the other way around)

Why do you think sportswear brands create those strange shoes? Because they now that most people dont how to walk or run porperly.
    Last edited by kotec; 2015-01-24 at 07:10 PM.

No matter what, you've got to strut.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't walk I crawl

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post

That should do it.
    It's like trying to walk around drunk in gta4.
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』