Page 20 of 90 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Was nice to see Cameron snipe at the democratically elected new leader in Greece, whilst respectfully attending the funeral of a middle eastern despot. Stay classy.
    The old fuck got buried last week. They are gathering to bend the knee to his brother the new king who has been funding ISIS and other Islamists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The old fuck got buried last week. They are gathering to bend the knee to his brother the new king who has been funding ISIS and other Islamists.
    "But syriza brings terrorism in europe"

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I had actually expected Cameron to fully endorse him, I mean Cameron usually goes for the anti-EU bonus rethoric to get a few voters himself.
    Great Britain will never, ever do such a thing.

Manolis Glezos, a senior party official whom you can see below (depicted on Soviet Communist Postage of 1959)

...described a few days ago how they planned to murder Winston Churchill on Xmas Day, 1944.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ston-churchill

As mentioned before, SYRIZA is a political party directly descended from a party founded by Greek speaking Communist Insurgents (Leonidas Kyrkos) who fought in a Greek speaking Soviet Communist Army against the Royal British Army and the Hellenic Army in 1946-1949 trying to win Greece for the Soviets.

SYRIZA is therefore a bitter enemy of Great Britain. Great Britain and W. Churchill in particular are largely responsible for the fact that Greece defeated the Communist Insurgents and remained aligned to the West.

Every true Greek is grateful to Great Britain for that.

Below: Glezos on a SYRIZA party publication:

I have written a short list of facts about SYRIZA for non-Greek people which you can read below:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post31924442
    Last edited by Sturmbringe; 2015-01-26 at 03:13 PM.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

A hell unleashed in the background as Tsipras made his first contact with ship owners.

The ship owners are threatening to leave country and change flags if Syriza even thinks of taxing them.
    Tsipras threatened them to thoroughly check their previous taxations in order to find tax-evading and amass huge fines, before they change flags.

Ship owners are privileged with 56 cases of tax relief.

We have to wait and see how this will go.

source(in greek): http://www.newsbeast.gr/politiki/art...us-efoplistes/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    Great Britain will never, ever do such a thing.

Manolis Glezos, a senior party official whom you can see below (depicted on Soviet Communist Postage of 1959)

...described a few days ago how they planned to murder Winston Churchill on Xmas Day, 1944.

As mentioned before, SYRIZA is a political party directly descended from a party founded by Greek speaking Communist Insurgents (Leonidas Kyrkos) who fought in a Greek speaking Soviet Communist Army against the Royal British Army and the Hellenic Army in 1946-1949 trying to win Greece for the Soviets.

SYRIZA is therefore a bitter enemy of Great Britain. Great Britain and W. Churchill in particular are largely responsible for the fact that Greece defeated the Communist Insurgents and remained aligned to the West.

Below: Glezos on a SYRIZA party publication:

While into making up stuff, Glezos is the father of Osama bin Laden, and was boarded in one of the planes that hit the Twin Towers, but escaped with a parachute before the crash and now wants to murder the pope in the name of ISIS.

Get real...

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe now they won't smash so many plates,that shit costs money!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    A hell unleashed in the background as Tsipras made his first contact with ship owners.

The ship owners are threatening to leave country and change flags if Syriza even thinks of taxing them.
    Tsipras threatened them to thoroughly check their previous taxations in order to find tax-evading and amass huge fines, before they change flags.

Ship owners are privileged with 56 cases of tax relief.

We have to wait and see how this will go.

source(in greek): http://www.newsbeast.gr/politiki/art...us-efoplistes/

- - - Updated - - -

While into making up stuff, Glezos is the father of Osama bin Laden, and was boarded in one of the planes that hit the Twin Towers, but escaped with a parachute before the crash and now wants to murder the pope in the name of ISIS.

Get real...
    PRECISELY!

If this Tsipras starts threatening foreign business owners with nationalization and increases in taxes, those guys will just pack up and move to greener (poorer) pastures where the government is more lenient and the wages/taxes are lower. Really, this happens all the time. And that will make a lot of greeks lose their jobs. I hope Tsipras has already prepared a speech for those greeks that voted for him only to lose their jobs because of his agenda.

10+ Year Old Account

That article says they called off the attack when they found out Churchill was there, not that they planned to murder him. It's pretty much the opposite of your claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post

Get real...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guardian.co.uk
    Greek resistance hero tells how the Athens bomb he planted nearly killed Churchill

Manolis Glezos crept through sewers to plant dynamite beneath British HQ in Athens. But the order to detonate never came

“You will have read about the plot to blow up HQ the Hotel Grande Bretagne. I do not think it was for my benefit. Still, a ton of dynamite was put in sewers by extremely skilled hands.” Thus wrote Winston Churchill in a telegram to his wife of his close brush with death in Athens on Christmas Day 1944.

The “skilled hands” belonged to Manolis Glezos, the Greek resistance hero who, 70 years after laying the explosives, has revealed to the Observer how Britain’s wartime leader came within inches of being killed by communist guerrillas towards the end of the second world war.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    I have written a short list of facts about SYRIZA for non-Greek people which you can read below:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post31924442

Why did you link the KKE party logo though?

Quote Originally Posted by Vardra View Post
    PRECISELY!

If this Tsipras starts threatening foreign business owners with nationalization and increases in taxes, those guys will just pack up and move to greener (poorer) pastures where the government is more lenient and the wages/taxes are lower. Really, this happens all the time. And that will make a lot of greeks lose their jobs. I hope Tsipras has already prepared a speech for those greeks that voted for him only to lose their jobs because of his agenda.
    I consider it extremely wrong to have ship owners making millions while other people who are living without electricity and food. And I don't just mean Greece.
    The ship owners, that probably inherited their status, are not better human beings, than those who committed suicide because they couldn't afford to feed their children.

Am I the only one who thinks this is wrong? Or should I close my eyes and say "fuck the poor, I am fine, tough luck for them"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vardra View Post
    PRECISELY!

You have to realize that ship owners don't pay taxes. See it from a working Joe perspective.

Deleted
    It is true that Tsipras is VERY pro Russian as it is the vast majority of the Greeks. I think it has to do more that both nations are Christian Orthodox than anything else.
    Last night there was a ton of Stalin flags all over the place. Someone would think we were else not Greece lol.

Deleted
    What makes me glad is that if this syriza bugs this guy so much, chances are it's a good move

Quote Originally Posted by kwstas View Post
    Why did you link the KKE party logo though?
    Because Tsipras and his wife used to be a member of KNE. KNE stands for ΚΟΜΜΟΥΝΙΣΤΙΚΗ ΝΕΟΛΑΙΑ ΕΛΛΑΔΟΣ - COMMUNIST YOUTH OF GREECE.

ΚΝΕ is an organic part of KKE - COMMUNIST PARTY OF GREECE - GREEK SEGMENT OF THE COMMUNIST INTERNATIONAL.

Tsipras was NOT a member of the youth of ΚΚΕ - INTERNAL, L. Kyrkos' political party but rather, a member of the directly Soviet-controlled KKE - COMMUNIST PARTY OF GREECE - GREEK SEGMENT OF THE COMMUNIST INTERNATIONAL.

The Communist youth of KKE - INTERNAL was EKON RIGAS FERRAIOS.

I hope I have made it pretty clear to everyone. This confusion stems from the fact that there are several Communist Parties in Greece, and Tsipras was in the youth of the Soviet-controlled one, KKE.

Deleted
    Can someone remind this guy that a lot of politicians in today's politics scenario used to belong to communist parties?

Deleted
    Because Tsipras and his wife used to be a member of KNE. KNE stands for ΚΟΜΜΟΥΝΙΣΤΙΚΗ ΝΕΟΛΑΙΑ ΕΛΛΑΔΟΣ - COMMUNIST YOUTH OF GREECE.

ΚΝΕ is an organic part of KKE - COMMUNIST PARTY OF GREECE - GREEK SEGMENT OF THE COMMUNIST INTERNATIONAL.

Tsipras was NOT a member of the youth of ΚΚΕ - INTERNAL, L. Kyrkos' political party but rather, a member of the directly Soviet-controlled KKE - COMMUNIST PARTY OF GREECE - GREEK SEGMENT OF THE COMMUNIST INTERNATIONAL.

The Communist youth of KKE - INTERNAL was EKON RIGAS FERRAIOS.

I hope I have made it pretty clear to everyone. This confusion stems from the fact that there are several Communist Parties in Greece, and Tsipras was in the youth of the Soviet-controlled one, KKE.
    I still don't get it. Is this a good or a bad thing? Also Tsipra's Syriza party is not as hardcore as KKE. People don't like far right/left movements as you saw from the results from the elections. KKE got just 5.47% and Golden Dawn 6.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Can someone remind this guy that a lot of politicians in today's politics scenario used to belong to communist parties?
    People like Merkel, Red Dalia (PM of Lithuania) or Stanishev (leader of PES) all used to be breast fed with Communism, but rarely anyone is bothered by that since they play by the EU's neo-liberal fiddle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    In before the evil communists trying to destroy planet earth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kwstas View Post
    I still don't get it. Is this a good or a bad thing? Also Tsipra's Syriza party is not as hardcore as KKE. People don't like far right/left movements as you saw from the results from the elections. KKE got just 5.47% and Golden Dawn 6.28%
    Considering how "syriza is going to bring terrorists to Europe because they're antisemitic communists" I guess that's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Indeed, they're funding ISIS while fighting them simultaneously. Your logic, as usual, is impeccable.