10+ Year Old Account

Map randomization....

Hey all,

Been enjoying the crap out of this game so far. I'm like level 17 or something.

My only complaint is that I seem to literally get the same 2 maps....EVERY TIME. I either get Dragon Shine or the Terror Garden one. I've played tons of games and I bet I've had the mines like 2 times and the sun temple once (I know it just came out).

Anyone else experience this? Is it just true RNG that selects the maps or are there other factors?

I've also wondered how the team pairing works, do you think it just selects 5 randoms or does it try to find a good comp based on hero selection?

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel the maps that they make changes to are tested more.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Maps are random

Team selection isn't adhering to any kind of meta at the moment, due the playerbase being relatively small in the testing phase. Queues are already several minutes, delaying to fill a "proper" team would blow it right out currently.

Most likely will be changed at launch when many more people are playing and the pool is bigger to draw from
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)