Countering Missions of Interest

As I'm sure, most of you know that the Master Plan addon shows a list of missions of interest, and tells you what active followers you have to best counter them. But the issue I'm having is that it only checks your active followers. Is there an addon or option I can choose that will allow the addon to look at my inactive followers, and suggest which ones I should activate for best chances?

15+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't sound viable though. You can only activate ONE follower per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I think it is. A raid cache mission is available 200+ h.

It's perfectly viable. I'd like to know which 25 followers I should have active for best chances of countering all missions of interest. There may be some combination of perks that I miss when scrolling through all my inactive followers that the addon could pick up on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    He is talking about the "missions of interest" from the Master Plan addon. It's only critical Mission like the raid Mission, ressource missions or those for the legendary quest iterms.
    Plenty of time to prepare for those. OT: Idk but I just did it manually for all including the new BRF ones. One time effort...not that hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Make the entire world one big raid. Everyone huddles in cities until they can find 19 other adventurers to group with. Then they gradually trash pull their way through the zone

Luke Skywalker was an angry young male from the desert, who was indoctrinated by a religious fringe member, and joined a terror plot to blow up a major military installation. Luke is a 9/11 pilot...

Hold Alt while pressing the "missions of interest"-tab. It will show inactive followers that can give you a better chance at missions in blue (just like it shows followers with an ilvl too low in red).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Hold Alt while pressing the "missions of interest"-tab. It will show inactive followers that can give you a better chance at missions in blue (just like it shows followers with an ilvl too low in red).
    If this works I owe you a drink!

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn something new everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Make the entire world one big raid. Everyone huddles in cities until they can find 19 other adventurers to group with. Then they gradually trash pull their way through the zone

Luke Skywalker was an angry young male from the desert, who was indoctrinated by a religious fringe member, and joined a terror plot to blow up a major military installation. Luke is a 9/11 pilot...

Thanks! /10char

The addon is not updated yet for the BRF missions (7 counters instead of 6).

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to add my thanks to this as well. I've been thinking about that and trying to figure it out on my own but it has not gone well.

It says right on the addon's page on Curse about the holding alt thing
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Yea, it was undocumented for awhile as far as I know, heard about it from a friend who heard it from a friend and so it goes.
    But as Umphred says, currently, it's not been update to include the seventh counter - which means that when you can add that one to the list, it'll be a lot easier to match 6 out of 7 than it is to match the same 6 exactly (essentially, one can be "off"). Then you just have to get some traits working in your favor <.<

Yea, it was undocumented for awhile as far as I know, heard about it from a friend who heard it from a friend and so it goes.
    But as Umphred says, currently, it's not been update to include the seventh counter - which means that when you can add that one to the list, it'll be a lot easier to match 6 out of 7 than it is to match the same 6 exactly (essentially, one can be "off"). Then you just have to get some traits working in your favor <.<
    They added that in to today's update

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    As I'm sure, most of you know that the Master Plan addon shows a list of missions of interest, and tells you what active followers you have to best counter them. But the issue I'm having is that it only checks your active followers. Is there an addon or option I can choose that will allow the addon to look at my inactive followers, and suggest which ones I should activate for best chances?
    Hold ALT when clicking missions of interest. Inactive followers will have a blue highlight.

Oh, meh, was answered already.

Todays update did break adding followers to buildings for work orders though, so you might want to revert until it's fixed.

I have to say, normally I play everything with the default UI and resist the urge to use addons for everything, but one day of using MP and I'm completely sold.

Actually one question: is there a way to actually see the mission animations if for some reason I want to?

Yeah I'm already amazed at how many things they thought of. It even gave me the option to automatically pull one of my followers off profession hut duty and send her on a mission, little red warning, genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I have to say, normally I play everything with the default UI and resist the urge to use addons for everything, but one day of using MP and I'm completely sold.

Actually one question: is there a way to actually see the mission animations if for some reason I want to?

Yeah I'm already amazed at how many things they thought of. It even gave me the option to automatically pull one of my followers off profession hut duty and send her on a mission, little red warning, genius.
    Yes, just unclick "expedited mission completion" or whatever on the mission completion page