Deleted

Imperator Mythic

Hi i was just curious wich talents you prefer and if there is any glyph etc you feel is usefull etc. Not seeing my guild kill it in a while since yeah not aoewhoring is hard so figured id just work on trying to optimize my own dps since i cant do anything about how others play XD

Edit: i guess i should clarify im asking for boomkin advice/druid advice in general :P
    Last edited by mmoc4cbbad38b1; 2015-01-26 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    Would help if you said which spec you're asking about ^^

Deleted
    Updated the post now xD

As a boomkin you definitely should be using starfall 100% during intermission phases, it is a dps increase on the warmages and it provides a smooth damage intake to the adds which should die gradually over the phase

Glyphs, nothing special.. i still use the 10% hp one, dash and stampede roar.

Basically just use starfall whenever theres more than one target, although its debatable if starfall is worth using in P2 where the add ony lives for a short period and leaves no small adds after.

Here's our lastest logs.. we've been progressing on him for 2-3 weeks though so you can go back if you want:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...s=1705&wipes=1

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm allowed to starfall, I'm just not allowed to hit the small adds in transitions. Which means I stand all alone right by the entrance so it only hits the mages.

#lonelychicken4life
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    Make sure to displacer beast over as many nova's as possible, in the gear people have now whilst progressing it's now more of an endurance check than anything. Strongly suggest taking Vigil and using on each the the large adds (Abberations?) that spawn periodically. Solarbeam can help on the warmages too, most people nuke 1 down then hard swap to the other, so just help out with interupts with solarbeam at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I'm allowed to starfall, I'm just not allowed to hit the small adds in transitions. Which means I stand all alone right by the entrance so it only hits the mages.

#lonelychicken4life
    My guild wanted me not to starfall, but i feel it really deosnt make sense unless youre doing some funky "leave all adds alive" strat which literally didjnt work out for us, you just want them to die steadily and starfall is perfect for that... anyways i dont even do 1/3 of the damage our enh shaman does on them :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sadly we are leaving them up and aoeing with cds. Sucks to be me eh
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    Yeah sadly we are leaving them up and aoeing with cds. Sucks to be me eh
    Pro tip, starfall visual is extremely difficult to see if you're not the moonkin casting it, just strafe in and out of range of the adds and no-one will ever know.

#PadStrats.
    Last edited by mmocd1c7c06178; 2015-01-28 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valgo View Post
    Pro tip, starfall visual is extremely difficult to see if you're not the moonkin casting it, just strafe in and out of range of the adds and no-one will ever know.

#PadStrats.
    Until you pick off a few fixate targets with destabilize and your raid is not filled with 3rd graders who can't read logs.

I don't get how anyone would tell their moonkins not to starfall. Fuck we kill the first 6 adds and i'm allowed free range on starfalling all I want. The more I kill passively without blowing up a raid member the less chance we die when we aoe them all down without a resto shaman.

but to your question Displacer beast and using it to go through waves in p1 and using it to get away from blowups in p2 is about the only advice I have on this fight. and don't use cd's in p1 transition unless your dps is shit and if your dps is that bad you can't make a p1 transition your probably going to wipe anyways. then time that 2nd CD for the first add in p2 And blow the fuck out of it (makes you look really good on add damage and that is the time the add lines up with having to move if its not dead) And your CD's should be back up for p2 transition. It also gives you more boss damage which I went from like 10th to top 3 on boss damage over the fight once i moved my cd's to that timing.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2015-01-28 at 01:42 PM.

#lonelychicken4life
    Adds are being tanked too close to the mages for me to avoid hitting them while still hitting both mages Meanwhile we have shit like serpent sting running on the adds because that's obviously an increase for the hunters Kappa