Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah most vanilla dungeons have pre-instance areas.

It'd be a cool challenge actually to take a bunch of people who've never played those dungeons without LFD and put them at the pre-instance area entrance and see how long it takes them to find the instance.

To this day I get lost trying to find the RFD (or is it RFK? Can never get them straight) portal. And I can fly over it now!
    Oh I know! I just hadn't thought bout it for a long time.

Like getting into BRD, have to make the "Oh god I hope nothing slows me or kills me" run to the end~
    Or DM's area in general...

Wow. I honestly didn't realize how I missed that. It kinda went away with Vanilla too...

Deleted
    *makes disgusted noises at Gnomeregan*

Bad memories.

Many of the dungeons you listed have already been revamped. Specifically, Wailing Caverns and Sunken Temple. Dead Mines and Shadowfang Keep got an update already.

I can't stand Blackrock Depths as a level 50-60 character, it's far too big for a normal dungeon. I agree that it's awesome and love soloing it at higher levels, but for a normal 5 man dungeon it's just too much at that level and takes too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    None. Im sick and tired of Blizz taking the easy way out and simply upping the difficulty of old dungeons. For the money we pay for this game, EVERYTHING should be new when they add content. #nomorerehashes

Even simply making them look better is a waste of resources and time too. We have all done these dungeons hundreds if not thousands of times. Why would anyone want to do them a 1001th time

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    We have all done these dungeons hundreds if not thousands of times. Why would anyone want to do them a 1001th time
    Because most people have not done them in a long time. Why obsolete perfectly good content? It breaks up the monotony or re-running the handful of new dungeons (even if there are 15 - still a handful in comparison).

Also, they could be completely optional. So if you don't want to run them - then don't. If you do - then you can. The amount of time/resources it would take Blizz would be very very minimal. Probably less than creating a single 5-man dungeon.

I remember getting lost in a lot of the old dungeons, a major time waste. I need to level an alt and run these again, brings back memories.

10+ Year Old Account
    None. Stop with the revamping. It only leads to removed content and nobody likes that.

Deleted
    I think sunwell should make a return in WoD, or better in the expac thats about Aszhara.

Deleted
    Noone. They should just make new ones instead.

All I'd really like them to do is put in quests for the alliance/horde focused dungeons (like Gnomeregan), for the opposite faction, that, and maybe spruce up the graphics. That, and maybe they should move BRD up in level, and separate parts of it in LFG better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see Blackrock Depths (which I believe is the biggest dungeon in the entire game, to this day) reworked into a MASSIVE raid.

It has so many bosses, and so many memorable parts (The Black Anvil / Throne of Thaurissan / etc)

It would be so awesome.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

I really wish they would revamp BRD. I always thought it was silly that it is only divided into one section that takes 2 minutes and another that takes over an hour for Dungeon Finder. I think it would make more sense if they revamped it similar to how they revamped Scarlet Monastery and made it one or two equal length instances.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baddog66 View Post
    The level 50 blackrock dungeon is still a terrible experience. The last few times i leveled I just do sunken temple til im bored then pvp teh rest til i hit 58. That's partly why i am holding judged on BRF raid.
    Honestly it's only terrible if your tank doesn't know where to go.

Thankfully I've cleared the place millions of times (gotta farm that Ironfoe!) and I've always had really successful runs (tons of gear / xp) by guiding people through it to the end.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by baddog66 View Post
    The level 50 blackrock dungeon is still a terrible experience. The last few times i leveled I just do sunken temple til im bored then pvp teh rest til i hit 58. That's partly why i am holding judged on BRF raid.
    Weird, I still think BRD is one of the top 3 instances ever put in this game.

edit - typo

Deleted
    Diremaul is perfectly fine. It's my favourite Vanilla instance for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dire Maul is the worst shit hole ever. Ever. Even Gnomeregan pales in comparison. The only remotely tolerable Dire Maul wing is the last one. Revamp, please.

Oh, and bring back the old Sunken Temple. That was bad ass. The new one is only a shell of its former glory.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."