BRF Scale on PTR, same for live?

So currently on the PTR. We are able to test BRF. However the zone is scaling us down, I wen't into a Normal run to get a feel of it and Everyone got dropped to 650 Ilvl.

Mainly what I am wondering is.. Does anyone know if this is also going to happen during its launch on Live? Apparently it is a 6.0 raid. Come its release most people will already be well over the Ilvl for it at its launch, thus making it a pretty easy to do raid for a first launch. So I can see why they would scale it down. But then it just seems kinda silly they would do it. Maybe its just something they're doing during the testing process.

So yeah, anyone know?

It's just for PTR testing purposes. They won't be scaling down anyone's ilvl on live for the raid.

From the front page blue-post about BRF PTR

"Please use this thread to provide feedback on the four available Foundry bosses. Item level will be scaled to 650 for the purposes of the test. When providing feedback, please specify the size and nature of your group (pure PUG, Mythic raiding guild, etc.), and remember that these are the first bosses of the zone on Normal difficulty. The intended tuning target here is in the ballpark of Highmaul bosses like Butcher or Twin Ogron on Normal difficulty."

what? all this means is that its tuned for people with 650 ilvl to do it.

The same buff exists on Beta if u havent played it before

Deleted
    ^what they said, i am just wondering can somebody in the meantime enlighten me when and what bosses are available on ptr ? kinda wanna test em out but for now cannot find any critical information on it

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    ^what they said, i am just wondering can somebody in the meantime enlighten me when and what bosses are available on ptr ? kinda wanna test em out but for now cannot find any critical information on it
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15698807162

The first boss(es) of each wing are accessible (Oregorger and Gruul in the Slagworks; Hans'gar and Franzok in the Black Forge; and Beastlord Darmac in the Iron Assembly), on Normal difficulty only.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15698807162

The first boss(es) of each wing are accessible (Oregorger and Gruul in the Slagworks; Hans'gar and Franzok in the Black Forge; and Beastlord Darmac in the Iron Assembly), on Normal difficulty only.
    thank you, ye it is more just to go in with some guildies and get a feel of the fights

They would never scale gear in a raid on live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

They're (most likely) using the 650 ilvl to make tweaks in gauging the final tuning for each difficulty for when the raid goes live. Not to mention they'd probably prefer it to be under-tuned so people see more/all of the fight and increases the chances any bugs will be found and therefore reported and fixed.

LF more for BRF normal, 680+ and Highmaul AoTC or no invite! Make your own group you piece of garbage!!
    Happy new year to all, and to all a good night!

So if its tuned for 650 what ilevel should we be looking for in heroic gear? 670? 660?

I'm assuming they are tuning it for 650 since that is what BRF LFR drops. Heroic/Mythic would be ~665/680 respectively with the wing end bosses and blackhand tuned higher.