I Guess we know why Rob Pardo quit Blizzard.

If I released a half-assed expansion with barely anything to do after 2 months I would quit my job also out of embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    a half-assed expansion
    Said who? You? So Rob Pardo left his job because YOU thought it was terribad?

Well, guess we know why you pay $50 for a box and three months later still paying $15 to play it. Well spent money, sir. Well spent.

Rob Pardo had a lot of great vision for how an MMORPG should be played, and when he left WoW I think the game suffered as a result. I hope he goes on to lead another MMO project. Maybe he'll be a lead on an EQNext expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    While I could see that beinf true...I doubt it.

Deleted
    I think it's possible both Rob and Ghostcrawler left, because they were fed up with Blizzard's change in philosophy, I think Ghostcrawler even said that he left, because of differences in design decisions, or something like that.

You would have to know Blizzard's internal politics and Rob personally to even hazard a guess at that.

GC just took another job, it's called having a career. It's actually amazing how long people stay in one job in game design - in my industry average turnover is something like 3-4 years. Some of those Blizzard people have been there for 20 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't post just to bash (with misinformation) and cause drama.