<H> MindScape - early morning raiding guild LFM 1/7 MYTHIC

Mindscape

Is a 20 man morning raiding guild , that raids on THUR , FRI , and MON 830am till noonish central time . We are 7/10H as of right now . We are looking for more morning players to possibly fill our ranks . We are on Area-52 which is crazy populated and full blown Horde =)

We are looking for healers (pally , monk , or resto) also all skilled players as well =)

Most of our members work overnights on the 3rd shift so we have to raid mornings and really enjoy it =) Most have been raiding since Vanilla and in many games . Some of us have been raiding together since BCish and just came back to the game from a long break in FFXIV which was great =)

Anyone can feel free to reply here or in game on Area 52 server just contact me or any other member . . For our Mythic progression team we would love to talk with anyone will to raid on those days and BUST IT OUT who is 660ish+ with similar exp . All are welcome though even casuals , we would just like to get all the morning players in one area so we can have a great time together =)

Feel free to ask any and all questions here or in game . I dont usually post to much here but hey I thought I would give it a try . TYVM for your time and see you in game =)
    Last edited by JointPain; 2015-03-01 at 01:29 PM.

anyone interested ?

always looking for great players

getting ready for BRF lets do this

7/10 N BRF on our first day and it was a blast =) still looking for great morning players WOOT ! ! ! !

lets do this now

let do this again