Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What are you doing with your Savage Bloods?

Is it worth using the Savage Bloods in crafting anymore? Or are you guys just dumping them on the AH? If you're dumping the bloods, what are you crafting with your profession cooldowns?

Item upgrades are still selling well on Proudmoore from 20k (JC) to 30k+ (Inscription, LW), so I use Bloods to make these and sell them on AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    stockpiling them for no reason atm.

i am like that.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by danielshawn View Post
    Item upgrades are still selling well on Proudmoore from 20k (JC) to 30k+
    I sold my BS one from 640->655 for like 15k-20k I think. It's probably going down, but that's what I've been doing with them, granted I have to stockpile the stupid spirits to get them, too lazy for the barn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are they really easy to get? I only have three on my main lol
    I guess it was a bad decision not to build that barn, huh?

Saving them for 670->680 upgrade items. Also stockpiling all my crafting mats across 5 toons.

Deleted
    Meh, i have zero savage blood as i don't have enough gear to efficiently solo elites in nagrand and i'm too stingy to use my 980 primal spirits.

Keeping 15 and selling the surplus on AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    saving mine for the new item upgrades that's coming soon.
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Meh, i have zero savage blood as i don't have enough gear to efficiently solo elites in nagrand and i'm too stingy to use my 980 primal spirits.
    solo? its much faster to just group up, yesterday i got 66 might wolf crates in like 20 min, im ilvl 664 on that alt but some ppl was like ilvl 620, doesn't bother me more people only speeds it up there's nothing to lose by inviting anyone, even 5 badly geared ppl its really fast.

selling them.

not concerned with the upgrades.

Do we think the price of bloods will increase or decrease with 6.1? I know that sounds like a simple question, but with more ways to get bloods I am afraid they are going to tank really quick. BUT on the other hand, there are going to be more things, at least for awhile, that need bloods. What are your guys thoughts?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Was saving them for 6.1 but noticed last night that the price of tarots was back up to around 30k on my server (was down at 20k previously) so decided to make a couple and sell them. I'm getting about 50 a week so should have quite a few to make some of the new upgrades even if i continue to sell a couple every week between now and 6.1.

Selling upgrades, they are crazy over priced on my server, been making 30k a pop on them. Also like someone said above just make a group in the group finder for farming elites in nagrand. Easiest way to go about farming them as long as everyone in group has a lvl3 barn so that when they drop the trap everyone gets the package.

I just sell them. I always feel so stupid for stockpiling mats only for the price to drop later on, so I'm being proactive this time around. My server is also not one of the full ones, so selling upgrades can take a while so I just sell them as they are.

Selling them - no point to horde them since changes to alchemy will make their prices drop even further and i dont think that those lv 4 upgrade will be very popular with few weeks of hc brf by the time 6.1 actually drops. and with changes to daily cds being pushed by spirits i gample that the prices will drop a lot the moment that patch goes live
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2015-01-28 at 04:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saving mine to upgrade the new Alchemy Trinket.

Depending on 6.1 timing also want enough to upgrade my Darkmoon Trinket to 680.

Deleted
    Trying to buy them cheap now and hoping price will rise in 6.1

While I understand putting some cd mats/bloods aside for a few lvl 4 upgrades to sell in 6.1, why stockpile them? 6.1 is introducing a xmute for bloods, and I doubt they will be worth even half as much as they are now. Plus with BRF releasing only next week, I doubt 6.1 will be anytime soon, letting more people get more gear, reducing the price even more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulca View Post
    Trying to buy them cheap now and hoping price will rise in 6.1
    doubtful, given how alchemists can make them in 6.1
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."