Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

New Fantastic 4 movie is out teaser here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-BVs-KCSiA
    And the new F4 movie is out possible new timeline with a twist.

Meh, not a fan of the casting choices. Too young, but may be good.

Gotta be honest. I don't really like Fantastic Four enough to really want to see their origin story again.

Looks promising.

On an unrelated note, I'm glad that trailers seem to be moving away from BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!

A black actor playing Johnny Storm but not his sister too?

So one of them must be adopted, wonder how they will explain it in the movie. Unless they remove the fact they are brother and sister.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The production for this has been ridiculed at every turn but I think it looks pretty good. That said, I'm going to be waiting for reviews before I see this.

I found it pretty boring for a teaser meant to generate interest and build hype; if this is the best the could do towards that end, then they definitely have a problem. Beyond that...nothing here felt like the Fantastic Four at all. The music, the narration, the scenes chosen all seem like a pretty generic sci-fi movie dealing with the end of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't really draw me in. At the best of times I find F4 to be a mediocre team, not sure why they warrent 3 attempts at good movies.

This one doesn't even have Jessica Alba in...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Thats the twist i said those 2 are brother and sister and it makes me wonder what they will do cause as far as i know the original makes them siblings by blood not adoption ^^.

After watching it, I have to say exactly "What in the world did I just watch?" because that wasn't Fantastic Four nor remotely close to it. Was hoping it'd change my mind about it, but nope the trailer further solidified it. I felt they had to put "Brought you Days of Future Past" just to try and sell it because they haven't done it on past trailers of movies as far as I could recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Doesn't really draw me in. At the best of times I find F4 to be a mediocre team, not sure why they warrent 3 attempts at good movies.

This one doesn't even have Jessica Alba in...
    Jessica Alba...best part of those movies

Just a tip, when the 4 pertains to the name, use the literal representation.
    Everyone having an Artifact equals nobody having one.

Deleted
    Looks bad to be honest, like most of Marvel's movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think I'd rather watch the original version, really.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I'll watch it when its free on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Thats the twist i said those 2 are brother and sister and it makes me wonder what they will do cause as far as i know the original makes them siblings by blood not adoption ^^.
    It amuses me that no one had a problem when it was the whiter than white Chris Evans playing Brother Storm and the delicous caramel of Jessica Alba playing Sister Storm...

I guess it's only wrong to fudge these things when you're not doing it to add Jessica Alba .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Well, that was a terrible teaser...and from all the hero movies they could make, they made another fantastic 4. I mean, there are literally thousands of heros they could make movies about.

I simply don't understand why, there isn't any fanbase to please on fantastic 4 compared to let's say Spiderman or Superman which are iconic superheroes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    Looks bad to be honest, like most of Marvel's movies.
    Really, the most praised movies are bad? Hipster alert.

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    I'll watch it when its free on the internet.
    This looks like one of those movies where even if you get to see it for free, you're still going to end up feeling like someone owes you a refund.

15+ Year Old Account
    looks good BUT Dr Doom better be kick ass in the reboot version

I'm sorry to be a bother here but lol Marvel...is there an official Captain America 3 trailer? I saw pictures but...