Question regarding headphones

Is there a Headset that I can seamlessly connect to the PC, ps4, and mobile devices? I can skip the mobile, but the PC to PS4 is what I really want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turtle Beach can do consoles and PC, but you're going to be paying a lot for average quality audio. I THINK some of the Steelseries headset can do both PS4 and PC but I'm not sure.

EDIT: http://steelseries.com/us/products/a...ies-h-wireless can do everything you ask. For 300$.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Turtle Beach can do consoles and PC, but you're going to be paying a lot for average quality audio. I THINK some of the Steelseries headset can do both PS4 and PC but I'm not sure.

EDIT: http://steelseries.com/us/products/a...ies-h-wireless can do everything you ask. For 300$.
    Why is there less quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Why is there less quality.
    From Turtle Beach? Because they advertise themselves as XxGaMeRaPpRoVeDxX so they charge you more for mediocre products. Same line as Razer, just the they do console stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    From Turtle Beach? Because they advertise themselves as XxGaMeRaPpRoVeDxX so they charge you more for mediocre products. Same line as Razer, just the they do console stuff too.
    Why is this so difficult? Im looking really for a mid range headset, but all I'm hearing is get the 300-500 dollar ones. I have to say I saw some in person today at best buy, and I'm not even impressed with the higher end ones. This has been the most confusing thing to buy for me. Mixed reviews on every headset.

Deleted
    Don't you like that Kingston HyperX ones? You are looking for something "more"?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Why is this so difficult? Im looking really for a mid range headset, but all I'm hearing is get the 300-500 dollar ones. I have to say I saw some in person today at best buy, and I'm not even impressed with the higher end ones. This has been the most confusing thing to buy for me. Mixed reviews on every headset.
    For one, you never stated your budget or what you were after really.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a pair of headset that you can connect to PC/PS4 & Mobile all at the same time & it works ok also, infact it allows you to answer calls while gaming. I own a set of http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/rig which is the same thing, works ok if you don't mind wired.