Deleted

TellMeWhen and Prismatic Crystal

Hello there guys, I was trying to set up my TellMeWhen but I couldn't figure this one out. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could help me out here. I couldn't find a proper way to get an icon up with the duration of Prismatic Crystal. I can track the spell cooldown fine, but what I need is something to show me a timer of how long it will be up, so I can untarget it when it's up too short to get a cast off.

I do use ElvUI as well and have noticed the "Class bar" showing this icon, but I can't make it bigger or do anything else, I can only change the position.

Your Prismatic Crystal fills totem slot one, so if you find the "totem status" in TellMeWhen you should be able to do something with that. (Slot one is the "fire" slot for shamans, btw, so you might find it under that name also.)

So, yeah, I don't use TMW, but I would guess that something to show you the status of your totem should work. (IIRC, that talent that puts a rune on the ground also uses totem stuff, so if you use both IDK what slot use there would be.)