Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Not actually mine but identical. (Minus the sun roof and front sensors).

2014 Ford Fusion Energi. The PHEV model. 5 months old. 7500km. Life time average: 3.8l/100km (62mpg). Better than advertised (better than the old pre-'corrected' advertised fuel eco). Though that varies a lot. As high as 1.38l/100kme (170mpge) on all electric low speed trips. As low as 13l/100km (18mpg) on very short and cold winter trips.

I am happy with the car itself. Trying to find competent service for this PHEV at Ford dealerships is becoming quite the headache as PHEV's are sold in quite small numbers here in Canada (took a train 600km to Ottawa to pick one up with my options) and there are the many gas and hybrid versions of the Fusion for Ford dealers to confuse mine with. Took 3 phone calls and an email beyond the parts manager for one dealer to accept they were wrong about the tire size and that me, the manufacturer of the tires they wanted to sell me and the sticker on the inside of the door were correct.
    Last edited by openair; 2015-01-30 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    It is manual... >.>;

And it is cabriolet.
    What you linked pretty much solidifies my statement. You live in the UK so of course it's going to be manual the rest was spot on, it's even white!
    What I meant when I said cabriolet was the VW model but you're correct as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now, I'm taking the bus daily but i would love to have a pair of these,

Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    2000 Ford Taurus I bought it at around 120.000 Miles . . . has about 136.000 miles on it now.
    If I had bought this car in 2010 it would have more than double its original mileage, rofl.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my Daily Driver 2005 mustang GT, 110k miles. Love this car to death, getting a new clutch for it here soon though. Getting repaint and full rebuild next year. Gonna add rocker panel stripes to match the fender stripes to complete it.

My convertible for beach trips is a 2004 mustang v6, 40th anniversary edition. Roush front bumper and gt rear bumper installed. Converted to full dual exhaust and had the motor built and tuned. Went from a sub 200HP from factory to 265, not much but quite a bit of fun, especially when GTs of the same year want to race and get stomped. Was repainted to same factory color and built motor in 2012. 88k total miles on the car. , only about 10k of which are on the rebuilt motor.

Will be adding a 93 GT to the stable next year along with the rebuild on the 05 hopefully. If not maybe a new 2016 then. Pictures were taken at the same house, just one on the driveway and the other in the side yard.

As a garage door tech Im using this to look at your doors and judge you by them

2007 Pontiac G6, v6, 4-door sedan. Except mine has a sunroof, and butt warmers. Which is nice during the winter time. Currently has 71k miles on it. It's been a great car!

I would have gotten different pictures of my actual car, but it's rainy, cold, and dark :P

2014 CTS Premium V-Sport
    Just bought it after the new year.
    Haven't had a chance to stretch its legs and feel those 420 horses due to the cold
    RWD = only type of sport sedan worth buying

Yeah I am a douche...I even have a bumper sticker on my bag that says "my other car is a jet."
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Same car for 3 years now but the difference is being a real estate agent now makes all the maintenance seem alright instead of how expensive it used to be (all relative of course). Honestly, I've considered selling it for a new BMW but I kind of like this model a bit and I'm going on a huge road trip this summer with a few friends in that car so maybe some other time. I've also considered modding it out for off road but then I thought maybe getting a Subaru would be better for that, who knows. Being single and living in your parents house being a real estate agent of all things is so fucking lucrative, no bills and I just help them if they need help which is almost never.

Looking at this car reminds me of how good I have it currently... I also love my job too.

Last edited by Duronos; 2015-01-31 at 03:41 AM.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Guru Laghima View Post
    Same car for 3 years now but the difference is being a real estate agent now makes all the maintenance seem alright instead of how expensive it used to be (all relative of course). Honestly, I've considered selling it for a new BMW but I kind of like this model a bit and I'm going on a huge road trip this summer with a few friends in that car so maybe some other time. I've also considered modding it out for off road but then I thought maybe getting a Subaru would be better for that, who knows. Being single and living in your parents house being a real estate agent of all things is so fucking lucrative, no bills and I just help them if they need help which is almost never.

Looking at this car reminds me of how good I have it currently... I also love my job too.

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate." :P
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've had my wrangler for 17 months now. Still really happy with it.

I'm hoping to cross the Nullarbor Plain in the next 18 months. I just want to pay the rest of the Jeep off before I consider it.

Deleted

Citroën DS4. It's a pretty great car. It's second hand so saved me about 1/4th of the cost, if not more, but it only had like 50 miles on it and was brand new. It's quite a great car, sporty enough and luxurious enough to cruise around with.

i cant believe how many people were confused by whip lmao