Thread: Rogue LF guild

Rogue LF guild

Hi There, and thanks for looking into this post,

I’m a former semi-hardcore raider, who have had a longer break from scheduled raiding, my break started in mid-Firelands up until the end of SoO. I've been playing wow, with rogue as my main, since vanilla but starting doing raid contend during TBC. During Wrath, and 1st and 2nd tier of cata I played in a top 10 guild (Bushido) on twisting nether.

During my stay in Bushido we cleared ICC 12/12HC (30% buff on Lich King), Blackwing descent 6/6HC, Bastion of Twilight we managed 2/5 HC before Fireland hit, missed Ascendant Council, Cho’gal and then also by default Sinestra. During our Firelands Heroic progression, I had some changes in my personal life which required me to put raiding on hold.

As mentioned above, I play my rogue as my main and have been doing that since I started playing wow. I prefer to play sub, but currently play combat, as the loot I've received have favored that spec, however I do not have any issues playing any spec. I’m 30 years old and from Norway, I am social, and do not have any problems using vent/TS or similar VoIP software.

I’m now in search for a guild with a casual to semi-hardcore approach to the current content.
    However, there are some constrictions to when I’m available to raid, every second Wednesday, and every Thursday I’m not available until 21:30-22:00 CET+1 due to work.
    A perfect fit would be a guild which raids outside those days on a two-day-a-week basis, but I do not expect that and will look into anything I can possibly fit into my schedule.

I’ve currently cleared Highmaul Normal and 2/7HC, and at a ilvl of 652.

If you, and your guild are interested, leave me a note and I’ll happily make an application.
    Last edited by odisy; 2015-01-28 at 05:46 PM.

Hey there, we're always looking for talent regardless of your current progression. Show us you're worth bringing in and you'll be rewarded greatly. Currently 2/7 Mythic and getting ready for Foundry, raiding Fridays and Saturdays 7-11 CST.

Anonymau5#1286 is my btag, feel free to get a hold of me to talk more

Thanks for your reply, I'm currently in discussion with another guild, but I'll make a note of your guild

Deleted
    Hi there Odisy!

The Infinity is a Horde World of Warcraft guild which has recently moved to the Ragnaros server. While we have a relatively relaxed stance towards raiding (i.e., not hardcore), we do focus on maintaining a high skill level in order to maximize our shorter raid times and progress at a steady pace. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared: both with their toons min/maxed (gear and know-how) and with the appropriate knowledge of progression fights (guides, videos, etc.).

Our raid times are Thursday and Sunday 19.00 -22.00 server time.

Our officers have experience on 3/7 mythic Highmaul and a lot of our members have been playing together since WotLK. If you want to be a part of this long-standing raid team and help bring The Infinity to it's former glory please fill our application form or whisper an officer in game and we will get in touch with you.

Rerolls are of course welcome.

Btag: Romland#2437

Regards,

The Infinity

Deleted

Hey there

Hello,

Just in short.
    We are skilled group of people, Mythic minded and ready to go. We just lack few dedicated, solid players that expect great things from raiding to empower our mythic team.
    We raid Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays 8 - 11.30pm ST.
    In first weeks of new content we raid sometimes on Weds or Sats too :)

We are one of the oldest guild on the realm - The Khalasar - Dragonblight. We were always one of the top ones. During WoTLK #1 guild on server, start of Cata then always in first 5.
    We killed Imperator HC as one of the first 3 guilds on server before starting Mythic
    Our raiders are old veterans, insane gamers and obsessed warcraft people that know the game. We are strict about raiding and progression as I believe we have players that deserve the best possible. After that we are friendly bunch wiling to have fun ^^

Please contact us! Xilus #2625

Greeting
    Xilus/Qru