Using Cash Shop Mounts In-game.....

For the 1st time ever blizzard thought it to be a good idea to have npcs in the game using blizzard store mounts. It really feels like a slap in the face seeing the factions using it well never get to use. Like I'm seeing these fay dragon breeders and I'm sad I'll never get one without paying. Should blizzard put these mounts ingame for gold anyway? Maybe armor less or really expensive in gold? I want a grey or Yello reaver. Not a red one. Should blizzard keep away from using cash paid models in the world if they could tie to gameplay. What do you think?

you are complaining because they are using their own art assets in their game? are you going to complain about other players using them, next? Get real.

If Sub time goes well ingame then, who knows, maybe they will allow those to be sold too lol.

I always got those with gold I just have lots of friends who have money and do everything for gold for me. hurray for friend who makes many money outside the game hes a cool guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I've never much noticed. I think that if I did it wouldn't be a slap in the face. Blizzard can do what they want with their art assets. Their NPC's have unique gear and items here and there and I've never much thought about being insulted if it was in the store too.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I think I've never much noticed. I think that if I did it wouldn't be a slap in the face. Blizzard can do what they want with their art assets. Their NPC's have unique gear and items here and there and I've never much thought about being insulted if it was in the store too.
    Very good point about the armor.
    Just someone else bashing the store for the sake of it.

Get over it people.
    If you had any convincing feedback then you have had YEARS to persuade blizzard.
    You failed to, take the hint.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I just want my armor less fey dragon. :<

I don't hate the store. But the mounts there used to be unique. I just think they could have given us equally cool mounts as these for gold
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2015-01-31 at 03:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really know what to say to that. People get pissed if they make unique art assets for the cash shop when the time spent making that art could be making art for the game... so if you ask me, using that art in both places means that time is contributing both to cash shop customers and regular subscribers. Sounds more beneficial than that art being exclusive to the shop to me.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

It wouldn't be so bad if we had more choices in the cash mounts. Like removable armor on fey dragons or alt reaver skins. Nothing wrong with that. It's ingame might as well

Johnny Awesome has been using a Celestial Steed since back in cataclysm....

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28096/w...to-the-machine
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Of all the things to complain about..

Deleted
    I don't care what npcs use really, what annoys me is that we'll never see fey dragon/reaver/rylak recolors thanks to the shop

It's not that they gave the npc the cashshop mounts, it's the fact that they took WoD art before it was released to sell it to you as exclusive mounts on the cash shop. Now these mounts cannot be obtained ingame through reps or achievements how it should have been in the first place and they are also not unique to the cash shop. I'ts still a slap in the face for Blizzards customers, they try to nickel and dime everything they can.
    Last edited by kamil84; 2015-01-31 at 04:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are many worthwhile topics to debate and discuss in regards to WoW's issues. What an NPC is mounted on is not one of them.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

This topic is not about what npc's are mounted but about cashshopping important content on a sub based model game.