[H] 672 Prot Warrior Highly Skilled & Experienced

Currently 4/7 exp (no Tectus). I'm looking for a top guild for the entirety of WoD and maybe beyond.

I have high intelligence, competence, mechanical ability, and communication. I end up being one of the most vocal people on voice - communicating mechanics, externals, movement, handling co-tank and healer communication. I have several years of raid leading experience, and in the past I haven't been against making charts/graphs/number crunching to benefit myself or my raid group. I understand stat values and weights, I know when and how to use them and when not to. And I understand how to make the most out of the resources I have available, example: I have 4 level 100s (all of the tank classes except paladin), all with 4 level 3 barns and war mills, and almost every profession nearly maxed. I'm known for perfect raid attendance, and I have plenty of high accomplishments across many other competitive games. My play style is in a constant state of adjustment and improvement.

I have plans on going 8/8 gold on every tank class and more.

I'm not one for applications - I prefer trial and interview. I'm certainly not against an invitation to a simple chat over voice.

lowcasthero#1478

<Ice Cream Citadel> [A] on Korgath is currently looking for 1 non-DK tank to help solidify our roster going into BrF. Formed pretty recently out of a core group of players who have been playing with each other for a couple of years, we have already gone 4/7 Mythic in a couple weeks together (Bracken/Tectus), and should have butcher down tonight. Feel free to get in contact with someone in our guild to find an officer and we can have a chat in our mumble server.

Still considering.

Still open to offers.