Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Been continuously keeping up with this thread and it is a good discussion for improvements.

I will just reiterate many points made to go with my own beliefs:
    -Broken Bones should be currency for honor, at bare minimum (I would prefer conquest gear as CP = BB). As it stands, you will never drop below 4k range doing ashran once or twice a week and pushing missions 100%. Its a broken currency (pun hur hur). You can't even sell it unlike the majority of other garrison byproducts (Ore, herbs, gear spring...etc.)
    PVE gets an extra roll but pvp gets absolutely nothing. Broken bones could be trade able to give a very good chance at receiving a piece of top end pvp gear.

-Seals of fate, or w/e they are called need a use in pvp. Celestials was absolutely perfect for this. Ashran needs this "Artifact alliance is searching for" to end up being a weekly boss for PVP / PVE to actually get participation just like celestial tourney.

-Side quests should give buffs, and the real conquest comes from pvp. After all this is fucking pvp. I didn't Q for a random BG in MOP to get 250 CP and expect to fight rams in AV to get said conquest. I don't understand why they are even allowing pve heroes to get conquest from killing silver dragon templates.

-No more lockboxes. You earn CP and choose the piece you want. randoms bg's this is ok because you are gearing but with purples you can potentially waste a week and a half because rng.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Anyone having a problem with Alliance killing Horde general, and then proceeding to dominate events while main road is on cooldown? Been noticing this on my server lately
    Nope, Horde steam roll events 24/7 on emerald dream. Only time we end up losing one is if two pop at once and we get to one late.

We had BR and ABG pop at the same time and we took BR pretty quick and stopped wiped the Alliance at 9/10 ghosts in ABG as soon as we arrived, they got lucky though and had 1-2 people up top that captured the last one or else we would have gotten it pretty easily if we made it there on time.
    Last edited by xpose; 2015-02-13 at 01:50 PM.

Anyone having a problem with Alliance killing Horde general, and then proceeding to dominate events while main road is on cooldown? Been noticing this on my server lately
    Ashran is a giant piece of broken shit.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Nope, Horde steam roll events 24/7 on emerald dream. Only time we end up losing one is if two pop at once and we get to one late.

We had BR and ABG pop at the same time and we took BR pretty quick and stopped wiped the Alliance at 9/10 ghosts in ABG as soon as we arrived, they got lucky though and had 1-2 people up top that captured the last one or else we would have gotten it pretty easily if we made it there on time.
    You in U.S. or EU? I see Emerald Dream people pop up in my Ashran, and last night we definitely had a bad spot for a few hours. So much so, that everyone left and we probably only had about 10 - 15 people in there for a short time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what happened, but I just lost my 2 hour Ashran queue. It's not instant for me, or like a 5-10m queue max. Pretty odd how a few weeks ago it took at least 2 hours and sometimes 3 when it was ashran apexis daily.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

For the last couple of weeks (including last night, the last time I tried) my Ashran queue has been instant. I don't remember the last time I had to wait. Previously, I had experienced waits of up to an hour.

Now if only the gameplay inside the zone could be made more interesting.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

You in U.S. or EU? I see Emerald Dream people pop up in my Ashran, and last night we definitely had a bad spot for a few hours. So much so, that everyone left and we probably only had about 10 - 15 people in there for a short time.
    US, WSB guild. We do some guild runs in ashran a couple times a week and it tends to be the only time we win ashran. I generally log on around peak hours which maybe why I never see us lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    US, WSB guild. We do some guild runs in ashran a couple times a week and it tends to be the only time we win ashran. I generally log on around peak hours which maybe why I never see us lose.
    I'm ally on ED and really the only time horde puts up a fight is after 6pm EST. Tbh I don't even see horde on the main road until WSB gets on. Outside of that we farm boss all day and usually win some events also.