Poll: What forms of PVP you'd still do if there were no rewards for PVP?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    id do just about all forms of it if my friends were still playing.

None. Which is what I've done since Blizzard killed PvP with 2.0.3 patch and removal of the original honor system. With no reward, there's no reason to do it.

How is World PvP not an option!? It's by far the funniest form of PvP despite how flawed it is. Someone ganks me, and things get personal, I'll hunt them down, I'll kill them, and then kill them again! "Oh noes he had friends!" Then I call mine and war breaks out, were not fighting for honor, were fighting for pride and territory.

10+ Year Old Account
    World pvp/duels probably.

Deleted
    2v2,3v3 and rbgs like I always do, its just fun for me.

I already only touch arenas for the vanity reward.
    It'd feel good to not feel compelled to touch them ever again.

I'd still probably do rated BG's if they purged out the flying bears and scripthacks though.
    I actually find them enjoyable - as with any larger scale PvP in an MMO. (Ashran before it went to absolute hell.)

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im not going to lie, the gear treadmill is really the only thing that keeps me going. Once ive gear capped for a season i usually switch to a different char and start the whole process over again. These days, Im more excited about getting another piece of CP gear than i am about winning or losing a fight. Competition is one thing, and i do enjoy it, but how many tens of thousands of kills can you really get and still be glued to your seat with anticipation and excitement?

The PvP gearing process is the only thing keeping me subbed. If there were zero rewards for pvp i would not even be playing this game right now.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2015-02-03 at 04:17 PM.

anything but Arena. I enjoy pvp and spend most of my time just queing for BGs even though I don't need honor and haven't for some time.

But I loathe arena. I can understand why some like it, but I just don't enjoy it.