Is there a way to stop mmo-c

From advertiseing gold seller sites? http://i.imgur.com/bw5IDZH.jpg
    Since it's pretty big "against the rules" thing i think it's bad that they advertise it

15+ Year Old Account
    I think you should discuss that directly with Boubouille (or how you write his name...) or pherhaps another admin. I think they might be able to do something about it. Also, what the guy above me said.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    ^This. Usually it's targeted adds though (I get plenty of the things I checked out on Amazon) - perhaps you should just stop to browse for wow Gold sites
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Make the entire world one big raid. Everyone huddles in cities until they can find 19 other adventurers to group with. Then they gradually trash pull their way through the zone

Luke Skywalker was an angry young male from the desert, who was indoctrinated by a religious fringe member, and joined a terror plot to blow up a major military installation. Luke is a 9/11 pilot...

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    From advertiseing gold seller sites? http://i.imgur.com/bw5IDZH.jpg
    Since it's pretty big "against the rules" thing i think it's bad that they advertise it
    yeah - it's called "AdBlock"

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    Hideing the problem for me dosen't make it go away for others, i know buying gold and services are wrong but some might find the page through mmo-c and use it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    Adblock is boss. To bad it actually hurts businesses, bloggers and youtubers.