[A Sargeras] {Elyrium} 7/7H LFM Healer!

Casual Raiding guild(7/7H) Great core group for several years, friendly and like to have fun with progression. Recruiting active healer(Monk/Shaman/Priest) for our raid group. Tues & Thurs 9pm EST raid times.

We recently had a turnover in our healing team, and looking to fill that spot immediately so we can go into BRF next Tuesday with a permanent roster. Loot rules are casual(need rolls, have an understanding to pass on loot if it isn't a huge upgrade, etc).

Things we are looking for in a new healer:
    1. Be friendly, mature
    2. Know your class
    3. Have close to i645 or better (gear isn't a deal-breaker for us)
    4. Have prior raiding experience
    5. Be willing to improve
    6. You have fun, and realize raiding isn't all business!

Elyrium has had a core group of raiders since WotLK, recently returned to WoD after a hiatus. We value integrity and maturity over meter readings and/or personal achievements, and want to ENJOY the raid experience.

Please message me on here, or in game. My toons are Sharktopüs and Zicov (priest and shaman). My realID is Zico#1803. If i'm not on, contact a guild member and let them know you're interested in talking to me.

Good luck!
    Last edited by ZicoShark; 2015-02-01 at 04:59 PM.

We are still actively searching for this healer.

We are once again recruiting healers. Looking for dedicated, responsible raiders to join our team.

Resto Shaman
    MW Monk
    H Pally
    H Priest

currently 7/10N, looking to move into Heroics next week.