Wireless earphones

Not really sure where to post this, doesn't really seem to fit into any category but I'm looking for help with purchasing a set of wireless earphones, I listen to music a lot in my work and I'm consistently moving around and the wire is really beginning to annoy me.

Was just curious if anyone who has experience with them could recommend me a good pair. Budget around £50, don't mind going over a little if it proves to be a lot better for the price increase.

I was looking at these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OU626P2?psc=1

But I'm hesitant to buy them since they have such little reviews and I know very little about audio/headphones

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jaybird-Free...ywords=jaybird

if you could afford the budget:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jaybird-Blue...ywords=jaybird would be much better

I personally own the Bluebuds and I love the shit out of them. Build quality is nice and with the Comply premium eartips purchased separately the sound was well worth the price.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Well gonna be honest here, if you have reasonably high bit rate audio, the standard bluetooth connection on your mobile/mp3 player just wont cut it.

You would want something with the APTx codec in it, so you may want to buy a transmitter later on like http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ilpage_o03_s00.

I have tested bluetooth from my internal card in my pc, my tablet and my mobile phone and constantly get hitches in the sound on my razer adaros which come with built in APtx codec, only got them for the sale, disappointed in the sound quality but was to be expected, its a gaming company making a audio product of course its gonna sound crap.

Bought that transmitter and it completely resolves any audio hitching and with added velcro, you can attach that thing to basically anything :P.

Have velcro fitted to my wii u game pad so can easily move the transmitter around.

Also though I havent gone on much with the headset, get what ever you can afford really with bluetooth and is suitable form factor, you wont get anything decent in that price range Im afraid however thats not surprising but nothing wrong with the one you linked, not many reputable audio companies make a bluetooth headphone.

There isnt too many bluetooth headphones either so you dont really have much choice in the matter in what you can get.

But I do recommend that transmitter at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally have a pair of these that I use at the gym that I find work well and provide good sound. I personally found the stock tips tended to slip out of my ears (I sweat a lot), but that was easily corrected with a pair of aftermarket tips. They have some favourable reviews on head-fi. (2)

The only issue you might have is the battery is a bit short lived. I get 4-5 hours out of them (they specify 4.5), so you'd probably need to stick them on a charger (or get the ones with the included charging case (about 10 pounds more), which acts as a power bank) when you go for lunch.

Another alternative would be a bluetooth adapter used with your existing earphones. I personally used one of these (combined with my sennheiser earphones) before I got the above earphones, which worked decently, but I didn't really have anywhere convenient to clip it on my workout clothes, which made dealing with the extra cord problematic, though this wasn't a problem with my day clothes, as it clips neatly on the collar buttons and the excess cord can just wrap around it.
    Last edited by Masark; 2015-01-30 at 05:44 PM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters