Recommend me some free benchmark programs!

Hey MMO-Champ, in about a week I'm going to run a decent suite of GPUs and CPUs through some trials, and need some advice on free modern benchmark suites that I can add to my list. So far the tests that I will run are:

CPUs:
    Celeron G1840
    Pentium G3258 (stock, overclocked to 4.0GHz, overclocked as far as I can reasonably take it)
    Core i3-4130
    Core i5-750 (stock, overclocked to 3.2+ on all cores)
    Core i5-2500K (stock, overclocked to 4.0GHz, overclocked as far as I can reasonably take it)
    Core i5-4670K (stock, overclocked to 4.0GHz, overclocked as far as I can reasonably take it)
    A10-5800K (because AMD needs a horse in this race, however crappy)

GPUs:
    Radeon HD 6750
    GeForce GTX 275
    Radeon HD 6950
    GeForce GTX 960
    Radeon R9 290

Tests:
    3DMark
    Unigine Heaven / Valley
    WoW (idle in garrison, idle in Stormshield on Kel'Thuzad, and average/minimum boss framerate over a complete LFR run)
    Crysis (oldest benchmark I want to run)
    StarSwarm Stress Test

...and whatever you recommend!

Sadly I do not have an i7, but I want to build a decent list of generational benchmarks and have / will soon have all of these processors. I will be testing this range of GPUs to see how the CPUs scale with GPU power (I will only be doing the LFR benchmark on the R9 290, though!) This is more for personal edification than anything else, but if you guys want I'll post the results.
    Last edited by Nellah; 2015-02-07 at 04:15 AM.
    Super casual.

Cinebench for raw single/multithread CPU performance.

Deleted
    if u are going to make it soon aida64 give u 1 free month trial; very popular and reliable

Unigine Heaven (4minute test)