Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Finally someone has said what i've been thinking for months about Inc Bear. Originally it was the only site that I would go to for bear information. However, we now have an owner who in every thread about the problems with bears has said that bears are perfectly fine and that everyone else is wrong (except for level 100 talent balance), while I am very grateful for all the work that Arielle put in previously to the site, it seems to a shell of its former self.

I would be interested to hear about guardians in their tank talk as to a more detailed view of his opinion on the current state of bears as the way that they have been described by him in previous posts, they have little to be fixed bar level 100 talents. I actually found it rather humourous that shortly after Theck (paladin website theorycrafter) made a detailed post about how useless haste was for paladins, paladins suddenly got a huge haste buff, which almost instantly made it one of their best secondaries after BA.

the prot paladin haste buff was -exactly- what theck had mathed out to be required to be on par with other stats too.

It's no secret people like Arielle have MVP access with blizzard mods too.