Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...10&view=replay

u can see Abner's movement here and the stacks he gets when he clears the first time, for those who aren't sure what route to take etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbyd View Post
    You know what, I could'a swore the game was cheating me stacks, but everyone thought I was crazy...

Who's crazy now!!!
    You're not crazy! There seems to be a limit to the acquisition rate for stacks of the buff, so you need to give yourself like 0.5 seconds or something between each patch.

Xirrohon:
    I personally just bound extra action button to a specific key. macro shouldn't be needed / shouldn't help (at least I'm not aware of any difference since the original macro was nerfed for doing 1 patch at a time).

Quote Originally Posted by ValorFS View Post
    You're not crazy! There seems to be a limit to the acquisition rate for stacks of the buff, so you need to give yourself like 0.5 seconds or something between each patch.

Xirrohon:
    I personally just bound extra action button to a specific key. macro shouldn't be needed / shouldn't help (at least I'm not aware of any difference since the original macro was nerfed for doing 1 patch at a time).
    One thing that might be useful in a macro is a /cast !Aspect of the Cheetah just to make sure Cheetah is turned on when you're flamin'. I personally just keybound the ExtraActionBar1 or w/e

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh good grief I was wondering why I completely cleared out all the moss buildup on one side and only got to 12 stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailthas View Post
    Oh good grief I was wondering why I completely cleared out all the moss buildup on one side and only got to 12 stacks.
    Shameless plug: if you want to see my video doing it, search Full Spectrum vs. Brackenspore on youtube. Shows how to get to 30 stacks.

Worth noting is that Abner (as an example) pulls it off much better than I've done on my best attempt. I'd watch the video in combination with watching the replay of his #1 kill posted earlier in this thread. As a matter of comparison, on my best attempt (currently ranked 24th hunter I believe), I got to 15 stacks on the first round, whereas he got to 22 the first time.

I watched a portion of his replay and it seems like he's doing more or less the same strat. I'd analyze it more in depth (like checking the specific time stamps of each buff he gained to see exactly how he was spacing it apart), but I'm focused on BRF preparation atm.

Hope that helps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhayne View Post
    This is a great way for clearing moss, but the problem is if you clear it too quickly, it does not register. For example, if you are really fast with your sweep and clear all 3 moss, you may only get 1 stack of infusion. It's buggy. It's best to wait till about half your GCD is up, then switch to a second patch. You'll want to burn 2 patches per tick of flamethrower. Hotkeyed is essential.

To Zax, it doesn't really matter where you start as long as there's a ton of moss. You clear it soo efficiently using the method that I mentioned that usually you're ahead of the moss. We have one person close to the entrance to brack and one person far, and I think I'd recommend that.
    I think I love you... couldn't work out why I was coming out with 10-12 stacks where other people were managing twice that!