So how about a Mech Warrior?

The concept is there, with all the Mech cards now, but I haven't really seen a reliable deck, which gave me the idea to come up with.... this.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder...253:2;12260:2;

What do you guys think? I've played a few games with it, and it seems to counter Mech Mage (don't ask me how, but I crushed a mech mage with full HP).

Im thinking of switching Blingtron out for Loatheb, or maybe even Grom, however this works for me so far.

Probably could swap out the Armorsmith for a bit more Offense, and the Charge Minions are there for more Burst.

Deleted
    It's not really that other Warrior decks are unviable. It's just that Control Warrior beats all of them. So if you're playing warrior, you may as well play control - assuming you're serious about ranking up.

Funny thing you should say that actually...this deck beat a control Warrior... possibly because he didn't draw his removal, but I seemed to get the right cards at the right time, also a 4-2 for 1 mana is pretty nice on turn 2 f you have something else to play too

Deleted
    Yes, it's possible to beat a Control Warrior. But overall Control will be more consistent. Not that it isn't good to experiment and have fun. Was just answering your question as to why people haven't been doing this. It's because it isn't viable compared to Control.

Also Warbot probably sucks.

I recently made a rogue deck that centered on activating mimiron's head. I actually won several games before ever being able to pull it off. Moral of the story, any deck can work if you just vomit a bunch of mechs onto the field, it makes me very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post

Also Warbot probably sucks.

I wouldn't say does, I just figure its not being used right... as it likely needs to combo other cards, still, it has the potential to 2 for 1 either way, especialy if your opponent plays a Clockwork/ Webspinner/Leper on turn 1 after you. I wouldn't call it a bad trade if it potentially uses two of your opponents cards

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    I wouldn't say does, I just figure its not being used right... as it likely needs to combo other cards, still, it has the potential to 2 for 1 either way, especialy if your opponent plays a Clockwork/ Webspinner/Leper on turn 1 after you. I wouldn't call it a bad trade if it potentially uses two of your opponents cards
    I mean I haven't played with it, but I'm going to say that it does. It dies too easily without getting the enrage off. Although there are some 1 drops it kills efficiently.

Personally this is the Mech warrior deck I copied.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/13960...detailed-guide

I mean, it's a fun deck but it does suffer at times.

If anyone has any suggestions on what to change up I totally will to test it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    It's not really that other Warrior decks are unviable. It's just that Control Warrior beats all of them. So if you're playing warrior, you may as well play control - assuming you're serious about ranking up.
    Control warrior also requires a lot of crafted cards and many are expensive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    Control warrior also requires a lot of crafted cards and many are expensive.
    Also true. But then you may as well play another class. Mage just does mech better.

This thread is quite funny if you watch Trump's stream. He tried Mechwarrior a couple days ago and gave it up after one game because he thought it was the worst deck he'd ever made.

I cant say I watch trumps stream, but I imagine there are ways to make it work, the same for every other mech deck, its just finding them.

My deck seemed to work for me so far atleast... im gonna play it more and see what happens

Mage has that 2 mana 2/3 freeze mech.

It helps a lot.

Much as I love control war it'd be nice if there were more viable decks. Mech warrior sounds fun :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.