Deleted

Warrior crafting items - Which to use?

Hello.
    I started to level my warrior alt. I got tons of Truesteel Ingots and I am wondering which 3 crafted items I should give my warrior for max output when it hits level 100. Every item (except boe world drops) can be used.

Thanks in advance for any answers

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want the most out of the crafted items, I would say weapon(s)/shield and then what ever ends up being the weakest at 100 (and if you have the bloods, I'd say make a helm and upgrade it, the one off Kargath isn't great stat-wise).
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Deleted
    Materials is not a problem(I can upgrade all 3 items to 3/3 as well), I am looking for the 3 items that would benefit the most when I hit 100. Eg. which items would I not need to swap out because stats are weak in highmaul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yueth View Post
    Materials is not a problem(I can upgrade all 3 items to 3/3 as well), I am looking for the 3 items that would benefit the most when I hit 100. Eg. which items would I not need to swap out because stats are weak in highmaul.
    Which spec, Arms, Fury, Prot or Glad?

Not too sure on Fury stat-wise, but the helm would be one of the better pieces to use (assuming good stat rolls). Also depends on how far in you expect to get him and how fast. Shoulders could be another good choice, as the only pair in normal+ are from imp and have crit-multi and no mastery (so for arms a good crit/mastery or even a mastery/multi roll could beat it for a while). Weapons would help against RNG, and they are the strongest pieces for pretty much most classes/specs (would probably be more useful to craft one weapon if you're fury, seeing as getting 2 weaps could take some time).
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Deleted
    I'm thinking of going arms(cuz only 1 wep) and getting into normals/heroics won't be a problem because of my guild. So only thing that would weigh the items above each other is how likely I am to swap it out because I get something better from highmaul.
    I am thinking about not going for the weapon as it is only 660 ilvl compared to all other items being 670 (and I have a loom wep which is 620 already). Keep in mind that all of the items i craft will be upgraded to 3/3 aka 670 ilvl (660 if wep). Also Trinket/Neck/Ring can be chosen as well
    Last edited by mmoc79549b4de8; 2015-01-31 at 11:52 PM.

the 670 Crit+Mult/Mas versions of the head, chest and legs are all better than the ones that drop in Highmaul. With that said Blackrock opens up in a few days and with that you'll be able to get tier pieces, and those are valued quite highly.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    I see. Then definitely the helm, there's no other option than the Casque, and that is garbage. Then chest would be a good option, haste and multistrike aren't excellent (well multistrike is good, but haste brings it down a bit). Shoulder, belt, boots, and bracers are all tolerable because crit is good. The mastery on the legs make it quite worthwhile, though I'm not sure where mastery stat weight is after all the jumping around it has gone through. So, for the third piece, it could be shoulders/pants or potentially bracers.

Edit: What Warriorsarri said pretty much. Although, they are adding a fourth upgrade to craft items so you could wait and see where the tier goes and what offset pieces are out there before crafting anything.
    Last edited by Sylreick; 2015-02-01 at 12:04 AM.

Deleted
    Just thinking .. out loud? .. Do you know what the set items gives in stats atm? And if yes could you already now predict which 4 of those items would be the 4 best and then have the 5th piece crafted?

10+ Year Old Account
    It would seem the helm/legs/gloves would be the top three. Depending where the weight for mastery and crit are, it would be a toss up between the last two. Chest has crit and haste, shoulders have haste and mastery.

Deleted
    mmo-champion.com/threads/1606529-6-0-Guide-Arms-The-10-second-master This guide says Strenght:1 - Crit:0.48 - Mastery: 0.45 - Multi: 0.44 - Versi: 0.39 - Haste: 0.33 as the weights. I am not completely sure myself but this guide seems rather reliable so I'm gonna believe it

- - - Updated - - -

This makes me wanna pick the Legs. Still got 2 items that I can craft and equip. Any ideas?

It's best to use Shoulders as your off piece.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    That was what I meant, but yea. Got 2 more items that i can craft. I looked at the items that drop from BRF and found that waist would prob be a good choice as well since no waists has crit+mastery. Any thoughts against/for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yueth View Post
    That was what I meant, but yea. Got 2 more items that i can craft. I looked at the items that drop from BRF and found that waist would prob be a good choice as well since no waists has crit+mastery. Any thoughts against/for?
    Bis till 701ilvl is actually trash drop hm. Ripswallow plate belt 685 / 691 ilvl