10+ Year Old Account

Flying serpent kick macro / Disable?

Is there a macro that lets me cast Flying serpent kick when off CD and Disable when flying serpent is on CD? I'm trying to minimize my keybind situation I have going right now and it's pretty pathetic. Much appreciated in advance

No, what you are asking for is impossible: macros, by design, cannot make any decision about what spell to cast based on any sort of dynamic condition.

The Blizzard developers consider deciding which button* to press an essential part of gameplay, and anything that could do what you say is generally considered an exploit and all.

* they define button as "some unique hardware input", so having, eg, shift-A vs A do different things is fine.

That is a decision you need to make yourself, when to use that ability.
    I would look at improving your awareness of your cooldowns, using WeakAuras or other addons which can provide more customised displays than the default UI.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.