The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

The secret world

So I've recently "found" this game (got it for 4 bucks) and tried it out - I actually really like the setting and the weapon/skill system and especially the quests (which sometimes really take some research, etc.).
    But what really bothers me is the fact that the game plays like a singleplayer game pretty much.
    I've played through the first zone (not the tutorial, but the first "island") and have seen 2, 3 maybe 4 other players. Is there any population in the game? Can you actually do dungeons (find groups)?

Thanks.

I was playing it for awhile, but it got boring playing it alone, I never did a dungeon either...

Deleted
    I played in beta, game was badly optimized then so had to run on lowest graphics which was annoying :P
    Anyway what I didnt like with questing was how linear it was. You were in this big city but couldnt enter where you wanted and had to strictly follow the questline and it was quite a shame so didnt really capture me.
    And then I think they put best gear in shop later :P
    And I heard pvp is really broken.
    But for the cheap cost of the game, anyone could try it. I haven't bought it yet and most likely wont buy it ever either. But I really liked the idea behind it, since it's quite different from other mmos... but it could have been much better than it is.