Deleted

LF achievement focused guild!

Are there any fun guilds out there with large populations of people focused on getting achievements? I absolutely love doing achievements and it would be really fun to be a part of a guild who shares the same interest. In my group of friends that I play with I'm the only one who cares about achievements at all and achievements are a big part of why I play world of warcraft. I figured why not try to meet some new people who shares the same love (sometimes hate *cough Going to Need A Bigger Bag *cough) for this specific type of gameplay that I enjoy myself? I'm just basically just looking for some like minded crazy achievementwhores to connect and play with

It doesn't really matter all that much which realm you play on as long as it's not really low populated. I'd love if you would be somewhere around the same stage as I am (15 points away from 23k) and preferably horde. I don't know if I will even get any responses to this but ah well, it's worth a try hehe

Since I can't post links yet, the name is Lickish on draenor eu horde. Looking forward to hearing from you!

- - - Updated - - -

bump!
    /10 char

- - - Updated - - -

bump!

/10 char

- - - Updated - - -

bump!

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

bump agaaaain

Deleted