Addon for raid information?

Hey all,

I've done some google/curse searching, but I haven't found anything that seems too promising. Does anyone know an addon that has some raid metrics such as:
    • Raid health %
    • Tank health %
    • Raid members alive
    • Raid Brez CD/charges
    • Healer mana %
    • etc

If you know an addon that does this, or know a way to configure a common addon to do this, let me know

Thanks!

I had one of these in TBC, cant remember the name of it :S

Raidwatcher or something like that. A quick google should do the trick.

oRA3 has the Brez tracker bit at least.

Quote Originally Posted by flurg87 View Post
    Hey all,

I've done some google/curse searching, but I haven't found anything that seems too promising. Does anyone know an addon that has some raid metrics such as:
    • Raid health %
    • Tank health %
    • Raid members alive
    • Raid Brez CD/charges
    • Healer mana %
    • etc

If you know an addon that does this, or know a way to configure a common addon to do this, let me know

Thanks!
    Best addon for that in my opinion, is VuhDoh.. It has a customizable raid frame that displays player energy sources under all the frames (energy, rage, RP, mana) highly customizable.. You would need OrA3 in conjunction with it for B rez tracking. You can have it show HoT icons, customize your mouse click spells (IE: left mouse clicking on a frame would do msdirect etc.. whatever spell you want).. If youre a healer you can customize those clicks with modifiers IE shift, control, alt in conjunction with your mouse clicks on the frames for your healing.

AFTER raids.. I use /combatlog and upload the raid logs to Warcraftlogs.com it is highly aware on everythig that happens.. You can see when certain players used healthstones potions, pre potions, buffs, debuffs, things they shouldnt have done (theres literally a chart for it) etc.

I don't know if it has the brez count/timer, but Raid Buff Status has all those other things tracked. You can turn off the features you don't want (eg: most everything outside the bars, I guess) and use it just for the various status percentages you asked for.

If it doesn't track brez status, ask the author for it -- he is pretty responsive.

Thanks for the replies guys! I'll try some of these out tonight