Deleted

So who decided whomever copy pastes first has a good game?

Mainly talking pubs here. I usually play with a group, but on the occasions I solo a pub game i notice the following:

MID
    MID
    ADC

Apparantly whomever cries for a lane first gets that lane. So if your not copy pasting fast enough, your game will be shit because you can A: Not pick the hero you want. and B: Not play the game you planned on playing.

Who the fuck decided that its a `good idea` to have 2 people each match to have a good game? And the other 3 can support, jungle or fuck off? I actually got reported because i didnt pick a jungler. Why the fuck would i want to go jungle?

As of late i just pick whatever hero i want and go whatever lane i want. Usually top, not to mess with 3 on 1 lane or to take away mid lanes solo. But still. What do you think of this retarded way of deciding things that is apparantly publicly accepted by the LoL community?

Well there is team builder mode where you pick your lane/champ/etc before. Otherwise this is really the only system that works. I mean what other system is there? Whoever picks the champ first gets the lane they want? Same problem just a different way of getting to it. I would advise playing ranked, because then your order is what really determines who gets what.

I wish people used teambuilder, i also wish there was a version of it for ranked. I also would like to see a pick 1-3 lanes system where you don't pick champ before but simply get a choice of different lanes. But you can go to any lane you want, and people can report you. But it won't do anything, since it isn't a reportable offense. In non teambuilder you aren't required to follow the meta, so do whatever you want.

I would also advising learning the other lanes, since if you plan to play this a decent amount you are gonna have to accept if you don't want losses yo will have to sometimes bot/jungle.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2015-02-01 at 11:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *shrug* play draft mode or simply learn to play other roles.

If you're dead set on playing a specific champion in a specific lane, roll the Team Builder.

There's options available, don't bitch if you don't use them.

Yeah... draft ranked is worse for me. Not sure how the game picks the order you choose champions in but I almost always end up 2nd last or last depending on what team picks first. This means I tend to get stuck with support/jungle both of which I am terrible at in solo que, due to teams not following up on ganks, or having an AD that can't last hit and insists on keeping the minion wave at the enemy tower then complaining about being ganked constantly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    You better hope your ping is better than mine, or mid lane is mine!!! huhuhahah