Is there a quest after elemental runes quest or are we waiting for 6.1?

I think there's a fair chance many finish the elemental runes part prior to 6.1 launching so I was wondering if anyone knows if there actually will be some reward for finishing this phase or if we will be sitting with no legendary progression until 6.1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    6.1 will not take that long untill it launches...

Because it will not contain a raid tier, it might launch week after BRF might launch 2-3 weeks after but dont expect it to launch 2months after brf release

You need 900 runes for the quest. 6.1 will be out within a couple of weeks, if not sooner.

Nobody will finish this quest before the patch.

Lol it's impossible to finish prior to BRF

Quote Originally Posted by Larryg121 View Post
    Lol it's impossible to finish prior to BRF
    No one said it was............

6.1 has nothing to do with BRF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    No one said it was............

6.1 has nothing to do with BRF.
    That's true, but its very likely to be out within the next few weeks at the latest. You need 900 runes and people who have had good luck so far are probably at about 150ish or so tops. 6.1 will be out before anyone finishes the quest.

im just under 100 runes at this point. i dont think we will be getting to 900 in just a few weeks.

You will get that many. It is 9 per boss kill and Blackhand most likely will drop 15-20. Thats over 140 a week from clear + Mission. It won't take more than 4 weeks if you already have 100. Esp if you get work order lucky. My guild leaders paladin alt has 220 already. While his main only has 105. Same with my Main and alt they both have around 100-120 atm.