Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JR88 View Post
    Dude 2C-I experience was pretty amazing too....that was borderline iffy Visuals though.
    I did some kind of research chemical a few weeks ago that I though was acid, and at the time I thought it was okay, but after experiencing the real deal, I can say it does not remotely compare. I was clear headed the whole time and didn't experience any profound thought, and honestly patterns and shit have been waving occasionally ever since even when I'm sober, so I can confidently say I never want to do that stuff again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I certainly hope not. Or at least not until after I'm dead and gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    A thousand apologies for shitting up your serious thread with humour. I will ask permission to post in the future.
    It was simply unnecessary and off topic. Do you see the derailment it has caused? I'm not mad, it's no big deal, just move on.
    Last edited by Neyze; 2015-02-02 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I'm not going to disagree there, LSD is heavy stuff - Shrooms were pretty heavy for myself, and my friends.. I don't think I have what it takes to keep the trip together for LSD, but I think as LONG AS people are in a controlled environment, psychedelics should be legal.

- - - Updated - - -

This is Trade we are talking about! <3
    Yeah in a Controlled/Comfortable Environment and definitely starting a low dose to see how you react/respond to it. If all goes well higher doses got substantially more amazing haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    I did some kind of research chemical a few weeks ago that I though was acid, and at the time I thought it was okay, but after experiencing the real deal, I can say it does not remotely compare. I was clear headed the whole time and didn't experience any profound thought, and honestly patterns and shit have been waving occasionally ever since even when I'm sober, so I can confidently say I never want to do that stuff again.
    Oh its definitely not as nice as the Acid trip, like I said though the Visuals were just weird, things stood out/popped out at you a lot more etc/finding too much Humor in everything etc/but trip did have decent duration though.
    Last edited by JR88; 2015-02-02 at 06:29 AM.
    8320 4.8ghz/H60
    Asrock 970 Killer
    oced gskill 2000mhz
    WD Blue
    Gigabyte R9 270
    EVGA 600B PSU

I do not think they ever will be legal. While fun, they are dangerous, People tripping have killed them selves doing dumb ass shit. Sure people die doing dumb ass shit all the time but these sorts of drugs are hard to predict in terms of what to expect when taken.

While tripping out on AMT I and my buddy were having a grand ole time, after a time in some sort of other dimension I noticed my wife huddled in the corner terrified. She kept trying to get keys and leave, come to find out she thought her parents were dying, in like a time loop, every 10 min or so she would go from happy to worried to terrified for about 6 hours then she calmed down.

Now think of people going to the store getting something similar and taking it alone. Trying to convince people to legalize it just wouldn't work IMO.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I do not think they ever will be legal. While fun, they are dangerous, People tripping have killed them selves doing dumb ass shit. Sure people die doing dumb ass shit all the time but these sorts of drugs are hard to predict in terms of what to expect when taken.
    Let me guess, "Man took LSD and thought he could fly and jumped off from 6th floor"?
    The setting and the mindset is everything!
    I doubt they ever be legalized, but maybe used in medicinal purposes one day. It'll take years tho.
    Never mind the legal status, but decrimininalize the usage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

I think it should be Legal....My trip was very enjoyable...nothing crazy or Scary like you always hear about etc....
    Individual trips are not the issue. IMO the issue is prolonged use and the detrimental effect it has on brain chemistry. Chasing that dragon requires more and more of the drug to achieve the same result......and this can cause long lasting effects that hit with no notice and not in the most opportune times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulanae View Post
    Individual trips are not the issue. IMO the issue is prolonged use and the detrimental effect it has on brain chemistry. Chasing that dragon requires more and more of the drug to achieve the same result......and this can cause long lasting effects that hit with no notice and not in the most opportune times.
    I'm not talking about Prolonged usage/often just an occasional/Rare/moderate experience....It would not be that detrimental anyways...There are far more Substances/Chemicals that are far more/steer toward neurotoxicity...You obviously have never tripped before/know wtf you are talking about...this is not something you would want to do on a daily basis or anything like that lol to even worry the fuck about prolonged usage/detrimental effects lol....As intense My LSD Trip was I would be Content doing it like once a Month or go longer/very rarely lol
    Last edited by JR88; 2015-02-02 at 07:59 AM.
    8320 4.8ghz/H60
    Asrock 970 Killer
    oced gskill 2000mhz
    WD Blue
    Gigabyte R9 270
    EVGA 600B PSU

Id never want to see lsd or mushrooms legalized. I am (almost) always for decriminalization of all drugs though.

But of course, me and mushrooms dont get along. Im too afraid to try lsd, given my reaction to mushrooms

I'm not talking about Prolonged usage/often just an occasional/Rare/moderate experience....It would not be that detrimental anyways...There are far more Substances/Chemicals that are far more/steer toward neurotoxicity...You obviously have never tripped before/know wtf you are talking about...this is not something you would want to do on a daily basis or anything like that lol to even worry the fuck about prolonged usage/detrimental effects lol....As intense My LSD Trip was I would be Content doing it like once a Month or go longer/very rarely lol
    It might not be something you'd want to do on a daily basis. That's what you really mean. I don't drink alcohol more than 2 to 3 times a year. I know people who drink daily. That's the difference when something is legal. The usage barrier gets reduced.

ive only smoked pot once as far as drugs go. hotboxing in a car with 2 friends i got high as fuck. the experience was nice. i can see how more potent drugs will make people realize stuff and be more insightful. but hard drugs are always going to be under some scrutiny, plus they are quite addicting. they tend to be illegal, and tough on your body as well. for those reasons i wouldnt see them legalized anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    ive only smoked pot once as far as drugs go. hotboxing in a car with 2 friends i got high as fuck. the experience was nice. i can see how more potent drugs will make people realize stuff and be more insightful. but hard drugs are always going to be under some scrutiny, plus they are quite addicting. they tend to be illegal, and tough on your body as well. for those reasons i wouldnt see them legalized anytime soon.
    Yes, the good ol' "broaden your mind with soma!" argument...

People do enough stupid shit when they aren't also tripping balls. We don't need those two realms to meet more often.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

It might not be something you'd want to do on a daily basis. That's what you really mean. I don't drink alcohol more than 2 to 3 times a year. I know people who drink daily. That's the difference when something is legal. The usage barrier gets reduced.
    No I'm Fucking serious...Not something I would want to do that often...It was enjoyable very much...but I don't know, just has a very Intense off/unsure Character about it, the Trip etc. That's why I said its like you have a higher Insight/Perspective view regarding all things, and you will Question yourself/Everything to do with everything, just basically felt like my mind was going a Billion mph. Couple that with the Amazing/Intriguing Visuals etc, its something you will not forget I will tell you that. Yet I felt so Clear-minded/fairly at ease and at Peace though more than ever, Beautiful/amazing in its own awkward way etc.

Its really something hard to Describe you very well have to Experience it for yourself to really understand.
    Last edited by JR88; 2015-02-02 at 09:42 AM.
    8320 4.8ghz/H60
    Asrock 970 Killer
    oced gskill 2000mhz
    WD Blue
    Gigabyte R9 270
    EVGA 600B PSU

It would be a possibility although I wouldn't be thrilled about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    It would be a possibility although I wouldn't be thrilled about it.
    No...I think its very much worth Experiencing at least once....
    8320 4.8ghz/H60
    Asrock 970 Killer
    oced gskill 2000mhz
    WD Blue
    Gigabyte R9 270
    EVGA 600B PSU

Deleted
    I think it's possible that some forms will be available via prescription, hopefully in a controlled environment, for those who genuinely need it for things like Alzheimer's - with more research in the future.

I have taken LSD and I have had some good experiences, however I have also had an extremely bad trip - and I do occasionally get flashbacks to that unpleasant experience even though it is now 12 years since I did any drugs at all & 14 years since I last took any hallucinogens. This is an area that needs a lot more research to be deemed safe.

"I think the majority of people could trip relatively safely, but there's a discrete percentage…Maybe one person in 20 will develop serious, continuous problems related to the hallucinogenic experience," says Henry David Abraham, the psychiatrist who pioneered the field of HPPD (Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder) research.

No...I think its very much worth Experiencing at least once....
    Try anything once, sure. But I would automatically label you if you do it multiple times.

Unless it's for medical reasons of course.

Long lasting effects, such as…? Hallucinogenic drug tolerance only lasts for a few days. You seem to have mixed up LSD for opiates.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    Tryptamine drugs are not addictive and do not cause physical withdrawal symptoms. LSD as well as other psychedelics have been shown to actually cure negative addictions.

Tryptamine drugs are not addictive and do not cause physical withdrawal symptoms. LSD as well as other psychedelics have been shown to actually cure negative addictions.
    Lots of stories about bad trips with permanent damage though.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Lots of stories about bad trips with permanent damage though.
    Bad trips, sure. Permanent damage, I suppose there's always a chance for something serious. But even Drugabuse.gov admits it's rare and more often seen in individuals who already have a history of psychological problems.