Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Does it work that way in Australia? And I don't think taxpayers will have to pay for it all :P
    https://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/I...and-donations/

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    It's possible the auction is getting trolled, but do note that its a charity auction, you'll see that for ordinary items if its for charity
    It's almost better to just slip someone at mcdonalds a 100$ for what they can grab in the back of the store.. I agree MrEx, it's for charity

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible the auction is getting trolled, but do note that its a charity auction, you'll see that for ordinary items if its for charity
    Some of the bids look like troll bids, but some are clearly real ones as well.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    and now I'm hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    How much is AU $19,300.00 in real money?
    LOL @ real money.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Isn't it just Thousands Island dressing and mayo?
    As someone who used to work at McDonalds as a teen I can conform that, yeah, it's basically a slightly altered Thousands Island dressing.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Could be someone just doing it to donate to charity. I remember a show in Denmark where they could call in to buy random stuff. Remember a guy buying the hosts shirt for around 5k USD.

Deleted
    If I was a rich guy wanting to give a lot of money to charity I wouldn't mind getting a bottle of this out of it.

Deleted
    Alternatively just ask...

I once asked for a tub, got it free

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just mayonnaise they leave out in the sun for a day. Come on, guys.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it, can't you just make your own? :S Personally i scrape all the sauce/ salad off a big mac :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I don't get it, can't you just make your own? :S Personally i scrape all the sauce/ salad off a big mac :/
    Nobody knows the ingredients

Also people saying mayo have obviously never had mayo

Based on that auction, you'd think it be easier to just get a job at maccas and a fill a few bottles from the freezer when the manager isn't looking, lol. Bugger paying that much, even if it is for charity.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Gonna buy 10 big macs, scrap the sauce off and bottle it, sell it on ebay for maximum profit

but do note that its a charity auction, you'll see that for ordinary items if its for charity
    /thread I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    This is correct, I already made sauce like this at home. While the taste may not be 100% like the original sauce (due to the type and amount of ingredients used), it's pretty close and you can alter it to fit your liking. Chances are that the resulting bigmac will be better than the original, due to fresh ground beef, custom made sauce and other options (like leaving the sliced pickles out of the burger)

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Nobody knows the ingredients
    It's thousand islands dressing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Idk, I love mayo and it taste like it has mayo in it.
    It tastes like it has bad mayo in it, rather then "home made". That being said, I find I really like Hampton Creek Foods pseudo-mayo.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    How much is AU $19,300.00 in real money?
    AU $19,300.00 (Kangaroo Dollars) is apparently US $15,103.22 (Freedom Dollars)

Guys....it's Bottle #1

NUMBER ONE!!! BID, YOU FOOLS!