[Moonkin] BRF BiS List

Can't believe I had to make a seperate post to get people to pay attention to this list and use it as a reference point. Sorry if this comes across arrogant but I do not mean it as such, just as a way to get everyone on the same baseline I have figured out without being overlooked time and again.

I have simmed the weapons and such for single and multi and with gloves or shoulders offset and it seems the highest I can get with the latest simcraft is with the infernoflame staff and a tad more with the shoulders offset rather than the gloves. as far as the weapon I think it might be because there is more mastery on the infernoflame staff than the doomstaff and our dots still greatly benefit from haste so its more of a wash as a lot of our damage would still be coming from dots in a multitarget situation. Now for the multitarget situation I used BoP as for sustained multitarget where you always have 2 targets up it seems the way to go unless im mistaken.

As far as the trinkets go, I can see them competing with heroic trinkets but I am not so sure they can compete with the mythic ones. If someone would like to do the exhaustive trinket comparison be my guest, I have posted my findings for the BiS list.

here is the simc gear i came up with

head=living_wood_headpiece,id=115542,bonus_id=567
    neck=gruuls_lip_ring,id=113872,bonus_id=567,enchant_id=5319
    shoulder=flamebenders_shoulderguards,id=113924,bonus_id=567
    chest=living_wood_raiment,id=115540,bonus_id=567
    waist=conductors_multipocket_girdle,id=113964,bonus_id=567
    legs=living_wood_legguards,id=115543,bonus_id=567
    feet=ironflecked_sandals,id=119340,bonus_id=567
    wrist=squires_electroplated_bracers,id=113962,bonus_id=567
    hands=living_wood_grips,id=115541,bonus_id=567
    finger1=ukuroggs_corrupted_seal,id=113975,bonus_id=567,enchant_id=5326
    finger2=spellbound_runic_band_of_the_allseeing_eye,id=118306,enchant_id=5326
    trinket1=darmacs_unstable_talisman,id=113948,bonus_id=567
    trinket2=goren_soul_repository,id=119194,bonus_id=567
    back=runefrenzy_greatcloak,id=113937,bonus_id=567,enchant_id=5312
    main_hand=infernoflame_staff,id=113869,bonus_id=567,enchant_id=5384

One note, I did find that it seems that at around the value of haste this set has its scale starts to plummet, if i reduce the haste it goes up significantly. That is probably why the infernoflame is pulling out ahead is that without it the haste value is still high.

I will post the simc dps values I got from this list when i get home from work tonight but if anyone can come up with a list or changes that sim higher than this one in most cases (not interested in a list that sims higher in one case out of all of them as no one is going to gather a 2nd set of gear for one fight) I will update the list accordingly.

Until you come up with compelling evidence other than "but the theory says mastery is listed higher than haste" from a sim perspective, I will keep the list as is.

A couple of things just as feedback for making a real BiS List.

Link the actual items and have them link to say a WoWhead profile. heck even askmrrobot is good these days.

Show the stat weights from simcraft (copy-paste). Show the sim bars ect.

Just like any 'experiment' give us concrete proof. Visual aids are always helpful.

these days it may be a lot of work, but a true BiS list is something everyone is gonna look up to - you got to make sure its Correct. Slippykins old BiS lists are the bar, something us boomkins really enjoy.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-T15H-BiS-List
    Last edited by Kilma; 2015-02-02 at 08:27 PM.

I posted the list in this format so people could just plug it into simcraft as a reference point, i can clean it up tonight along with scaling but for right now I am at work.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing I could use from people, what fight setups would you like me to run as there could literally be hundreds. I can post the ones I ran but I was wondering if any were interested in others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    I posted the list in this format so people could just plug it into simcraft as a reference point, i can clean it up tonight along with scaling but for right now I am at work.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing I could use from people, what fight setups would you like me to run as there could literally be hundreds. I can post the ones I ran but I was wondering if any were interested in others.
    The most informative fight types would be:

1. Patchwerk (no movement, single-target).
    2. No movement, 5+ targets.
    3. Slight movement, single-target.
    4. Slight movement, 2-3 targets.
    5. Slight movement, 5+ targets.
    6. High movement, single-target.
    7. High movement, 2-3 targets.

Typically these setups will allow for us to analyse the effects of movement on our damage depending on the amount of targets present, as well as the stats that scale best with movement and targets. As slight movement is more typical than high/no movement, we include more targets to better understand how that kind of fight works, as it is most representative of our in-game experience. I would take each DPS analysis with a grain of salt, and focus more on the change in stat values between each fight type, rather than the exact values given in each situation. Analysing changes is much more indicative of what we expect to happen.

Here are the sims for this list using Euphoria, I am in the process of running the BoP sims but would really love a prettier way to list these other than wall of info.
    If someone could please help me find a much prettier way to put these I would be very very appreciative.
    These are all run as me being worgen and 450 time with 10000 iterations with 20% vary length, super low ms and elite player skill.
    hm = high movement, lm = low movement, nm = no movement
    and I fixed the action list for multitarget using starfall on 2+ targets not 3+

1. nm, 1 target
    Euph: 44349 dps
    int: 1.00
    sp: 0.88
    mast:0.60
    crit:0.57
    mult:0.56
    hast:0.50
    vers:0.50
    Int > SP > Mastery > Crit ~= Mult > Haste ~= Ver

2. nm, 2 target
    Euph: 54010 dps 38507 dps to main
    sp: 0.89
    hast:0.59
    mult:0.59
    mast:0.57
    crit:0.56
    Int > SP > Haste ~= Mult ~= Mastery ~= Crit > Vers

3. nm, 5 target
    Euph: 97090 dps 36265 dps to main
    mult:0.58
    hast:0.55
    mast:0.54
    Int > SP > Mult > Crit ~= Haste ~= Mastery > Vers

4. lm, 1 target
    Euph: 43046 dps
    mast:0.59
    mult:0.58
    crit:0.58
    hast:0.50
    Int > SP > Mastery ~= Mult ~= Crit > Vers ~= Haste

5. lm, 2 target
    Euph: 52730 dps, 37297 dps to main
    hast:0.60
    mult:0.57
    mast:0.56
    Int > SP > Haste > Mult > Crit ~= Mastery > Vers

6. lm, 5 target
    Euph: 95897 dps, 35297 dps to main
    crit:0.55
    hast:0.51
    Int > SP > Mult > Crit ~= Mastery > Haste ~= Vers

7. hm, 1 target
    Euph: 35897 dps
    crit:0.57
    mast:0.57
    hast:0.54
    Int > SP > Mult ~= Crit ~= Mastery > Haste > Vers

8. hm, 2 target
    Euph: 47053 dps, 31571 dps to main
    sp: 0.87
    hast:0.59
    crit:0.58
    Int > SP > Haste ~= Crit ~= Mult > Mastery > Vers

9. hm, 5 target
    Euph: 91053 dps, 30048 dps to main
    mult:0.59
    mast:0.53
    hast:0.53
    Int > SP > Mult > Crit > Mastery ~= Haste > Vers

Given the info I might change the enchants to multi as in most situations it seems to be near the top, at least for Euphoria. I'll have to check the BoP ones. It might also change some of this gear. Still unsure though.

PS again if someone has a much prettier way to display this info PLEASE PLEASE let me know.

Deleted
    to begin with you are stating BoP is the way to go, and later on you link Euph???

so basically we can simple ignore your so far sim results cuz we all know that BoP is the talent to go.

No I had said I had originally tested using BoP for the multitarget situations but in the sims I had just run last night I had only gotten through the Euphoria ones. Either way please refer to Tarm's thread as he has done more extensive simming and is able to make a pretty forum post.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-and-BIS-Lists