Resto Druid: Worgen or Night Elf?

I'm planning to make a resto druid for 3v3 Arenas and perhaps RBG, but I'm not sure with the race.

Both races seems to be solid, but I do not know if Shadowmelt can be used effectivly in PvP combat. Sprint in Caster form is obviously going to be handy.

Thank you for your opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night elf wins out by a long shot. You can shift and spam hots just aswell as use darkflight.

Shadowmeld is a free out of CC if used correctly and also lets you drop combat to use prowl.

So if you're thinking of racepicking purely for the racial, then night elf is what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Shadowmeld is a free out of CC if used correctly .
    What do you mean? Use it when enemy is in the middle of casting a CC ability like polymorph?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead_MAX View Post
    What do you mean? Use it when enemy is in the middle of casting a CC ability like polymorph?
    Yes. Exactly that. The more you use it towards the end the more time you buy for yourself to reposition so that you can line the next cast.

Although in this case you want to just shapeshift it as a druid unless you get caught on global cooldown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_MAX View Post
    If you cast it simultaneously when someone tries to CC you, you can immune that CC (fears, poly, stuns, you name it). It is a bit hard to time, but it saved matches for me in MoP on my priest. Other than that, it is great as a target drop--and to get quick restealths off. I think you'll have a lot more fun as night elf.

Whilst the above is indeed correct don't ever use it to Stop ploy, you can just go cat/travel form and you're immune. Still good for dodging cyclones, fears, etc.

Nightelf over Worgen, every day. I've recently race changed from worgen to NE on my druid as they are so much stronger. They also have +1%crit during the day or +1% haste during the night (night is after 18:00 server time). So with haste being our best secondary stat it makes NE the clear choice over Worgen.

Well it's settled. Ugly shapeshiftings forms for me. Thanks.

Night elf Free stealth for the win

Deleted
    I race changed out of Worgen to NE simply because the Worgen model with Claws looks retarded. After a month of looking at that ridiculous snow leopard I couldn't take it anymore.

Shadowmeld is much better than anything the Worgen has access to.

Night Elf female, because awesome casting animations.