Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Love is in the Air, Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixes - Feb 2, BRF Opening Tomorrow, Blue Posts

Blackrock Foundry Opens this Week

Official Forum Changes, Tyrael Painting, Lightning Monk on 2.1.2

February 2015 Ranked Card Back Revealed: Lunar New Year

Beta Key Giveaway Concluded, Into the Nexus #36 - Taking on the Temples

Love is in the Air 2015
    Love is in the Air once again, at least until February 16! There are a few new additions this year, and you can still run the Crown Chemical Co. encounter every day for a chance at the Big Love Rocket!

This year adds item level 635 necks, a toy, a pet, and some new achievements that require a group.

Level Type Spec Name
    1Holiday True Love Prism
    1Companion Pets Lovebird Hatchling
    635NeckMelee Choker of the Pure Heart
    635NeckMelee Shard of Pirouetting Happiness
    635NeckSpell Spirit Winking Eye of Love
    635NeckPhysical DPS Sweet Perfume Broach
    635NeckSpell DPS Heartbreak Charm

Name Points Category
    It Might Just Save Your Life Unleash the power of love contained within a holiday necklace.
    10Love is in the Air
    Love Magnet Have 10 Love Rays active on you simultaneously.
    10Love is in the Air
    Beacon of Love Have 25 Love Rays active on you simultaneously.
    10Love is in the Air
    They Really Love Me! Have 50 Love Rays active on you simultaneously.
    10Love is in the Air

Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixes - February 2
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    World Event: Love is in the Air

Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
    • Garrison Campaign
      • [Requires a realm restart] Socrethar's Demise: Resolved an issue that could cause the event to not reset correctly.

Classes
    • Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Armor Sets
        • PvP 4-piece set bonus for Arcane Mages, Arcane Focus should now properly have its duration extended with Arcane Power by the Overpowered talent.
    • Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Armor Sets
        • Tier-15 2-piece set bonus for Protection Paladins should no longer work for level-100 characters.

Quests
    • Gorgrond
      • Ambushing the Enemy: Resolved an issue where characters that have completed The Giant Cauldron first may be unable to see Thisalee Crow.
    • Legacy
      • Zul'Drak
        • Disclosure: Malmortis should no longer be getting stuck during a scripted event if the player was flagged for PvP combat and allow players to receive completion credit for the quest.

Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
    • Highmaul
      • Resolved an issue where a number of abilities from Kargath Bladefist, The Butcher, and Brackenspore were not triggering player abilities that should trigger from taking damage.
      • Twin Ogron: Resolved a situation where having the raid wipe just as the Twin Ogron are defeated with a raid leder that did not perform hostile action towards the bosses during the encounter could cause the raid to not be eligible for loot.

PvP
    • Ashran
      • Ashmaul Burial Grounds: Completing the event should now correctly grant credit towards the Tour of Duty achievement.

Battlegrounds and Arenas
    • Roll or Flying Serpent Kick (Windwalker) should now work correctly for Monks while they're carrying a flag.
    • Eye of the Storm
      • Flag captures in both normal and Rated Eye of the Storm match should now be correctly registering on the scoreboard and grant credit towards achievements that have to do with capturing a flag.
      • Flipping control of Draenei Ruins in a Rated Eye of the Storm match should now immediately teleport players waiting to be resurrected to the next available graveyard.
      • Resolved an issue in a Rated Eye of the Storm match that could cause a capture point to not flip correctly and be unable to be captured.

Items
    • Inscription-crafted Warlords trinkets should no longer be able to be upgraded using crystals meant for upgrading Inscription-crafted weapons as this could cause the trinket to end up in a broken state.
    • Goren Disguise can no longer be used while in a Challenge Mode Dungeon.

Blackrock Foundry Opening Tomorrow!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Just a reminder that the opening of Blackrock Foundry is *not* tied to maintenance tomorrow. Rolling restarts will occur at 5:00 am PST, and then Normal and Heroic Blackrock Foundry will be opening at approximately 10:00 am PST.

Blackrock Foundry:

It is a flat out lie claiming that BRF is opening for everyone. It is opening up for a select group of players and still closed to a very large portion of players.
    Everyone is capable of dipping their toe into Normal raids, if not Heroic. The number of people going into Normal and downing bosses, either with their guild or with PUGs using the Premade Groups finder is quite large. In actuality the majority of people who have done Raid Finder have also killed bosses on at least Normal, if not higher. The select group, in your example, would really be those that only try Raid Finder. Raid Finder is an option a lot of people use, and we continue supporting it, but it wouldn't be accurate to say only a select few go into Normal difficulty and above.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Patch 6.1 Content
    Because BRF isn't part of 6.1.
    Correct. We've been seeing a bunch of confusion about this, so let me try to clarify as best as I can:

The opening of Blackrock Foundry is completely independent of the release of Patch 6.1. At roughly 10AM Pacific time tomorrow, the entrance to Blackrock Foundry will activate, and you'll be able to zone in and start killing stuff. No patch necessary.

Similarly, any of the new changes or features listed in the Patch 6.1 PTR notes will not be live until Patch 6.1 actually releases. That includes the Heirlooms collection, stage 4 crafted gear, new follower missions, various talent buffs, and the updated Blood Elf model. Any changes made prior to the release of Patch 6.1 (including balance changes and bugfixes) will be noted in our Patch 6.0.3 Hotfix Blog. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blackrock Foundry Opening Time
    Correct. Blackrock Foundry is scheduled to open at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Last edited by chaud; 2015-02-03 at 03:53 AM.

That is a very specific Ogron hotfix loi.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    That is a very specific Ogron hotfix loi.
    Not as specific as you might think. If I'm reading it right then if your raid leader is a healer who is only healing and never touches Ogron, then your raid was SoL.

It's a real shame that so many people can't run normal tomorrow. And Blizzard is just letting it happen and not putting in a fix. I mean they pay $15 a month too yet for some reason will be unable to walk through the portal and enter the normal mode raid. Such a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    It's a real shame that so many people can't run normal tomorrow. And Blizzard is just letting it happen and not putting in a fix. I mean they pay $15 a month too yet for some reason will be unable to walk through the portal and enter the normal mode raid. Such a shame.
    Who can't run normal? I dont see anything saying people cant run normal. What fix do you want exactly?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliippy View Post
    Who can't run normal? I dont see anything saying people cant run normal. What fix do you want exactly?
    It's my sarcastic mocking response to this.

"It is a flat out lie claiming that BRF is opening for everyone. It is opening up for a select group of players and still closed to a very large portion of players."

10+ Year Old Account

"It is a flat out lie claiming that BRF is opening for everyone. It is opening up for a select group of players and still closed to a very large portion of players."
    Ah I was all ready to be sarcastic to you. I thought you were implying LFR was normal. Also people bitching about that are things I should write here for fear of being banned.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

To be fair.... this is kinda wash since the reason LFR is 3 weeks behind normal mode is because real raiders cried about LFR people being able to kill bosses before them, or of being ´forced´ to run LFR for gear so they can raid.

A bit hard to make fun of someone for crying about something, when the thing they are crying about was caused from other people crying. The game is basically filled with a bunch of selfish children who car rarely see ´the greater good´ unless it directly benefits them.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are still going on about not being able to see content in LFR the day the raid comes out? Blizzard was nice enough to add it in in Dragon Soul, and all that people do that get an easier version of the dungeon that before Dragon Soul was never available is whine and complain? Depressing. If they want to see content earlier then they should put in a bit of effort and try the already easy normal difficulty. If they can't even do that, then a couple of weeks won't harm them.

Deleted
    when is opening for EU realms?

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    To be fair.... this is kinda wash since the reason LFR is 3 weeks behind normal mode is because real raiders cried about LFR people being able to kill bosses before them, or of being ´forced´ to run LFR for gear so they can raid.

A bit hard to make fun of someone for crying about something, when the thing they are crying about was caused from other people crying. The game is basically filled with a bunch of selfish children who car rarely see ´the greater good´ unless it directly benefits them.
    I raid on mythic, I never once cried. What LFR players do does not concern me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's annoying leaving Blackrock Foundry Garrison missions until 6.1 launches, I guess they only plan to implement it for alts -_-.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LuRu9 View Post

Tomorrow, as always, I assume

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post

Has way less to do with players crying than it does with Blizz hoping to keep LFR raiders subbed longer.

Quote Originally Posted by LuRu9 View Post
    Tomottow at 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Well that's annoying leaving Blackrock Foundry Garrison missions until 6.1 launches, I guess they only plan to implement it for alts -_-.
    you need boss kill count , for mission to show up anyway, which require atleast 2 week full clear of whole instance, you don't lose anything

and wtf with love prism achievement are they nuts, making it even more rediculious by raising cd...

Deleted
    It's a real shame that so many people can't run normal tomorrow. And Bllizis just letting it happen and not putting in a fix. I mean they pay $15 a month too yet for some reason will be unable to walk through the portal and enter the normal mode raid. Such a shame.
    Stop crying and trying to blame the "elitists",go tou group finder,or the general chat and get in it.Those fake complaints are becoming boring.The only thing thats preventing you from entering a normal raid is your own self and make no mistake about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    you need boss kill count , for mission to show up anyway, which require atleast 2 week full clear of whole instance, you don't lose anything
    No, you don't. Killing bosses makes loot better. But normal-mode loot you can get without killing anyone (but you need Follower ilvl)

Deleted
    Manufactured Love Prism now has a 60-second cooldown (up from 30 seconds).
    Huh? That item says 3 sec CD right now. That and the only 1 charge showing and the achievements not triggering this smells like a really bad rush job.

I hope it will work properly before the event is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilmir View Post
    Huh? That item says 3 sec CD right now. That and the only 1 charge showing and the achievements not triggering this smells like a really bad rush job.

I hope it will work properly before the event is over.
    Perhaps your server hasn't picked up the hotfix yet.