Page 1 of 30
... LastLast

ISIS burns Jordanian prisoner alive in steel cage.

So they just executed the jordanian pilot by burning him alive in a steel cage, Jordan should now keep their promise and execute every single ISIS prisoner they have. I guess beheading was not crule enough so now they will burn them alive instead.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6e0_1422982365 you can see it here it's only pictures, and if you dont like seeing that kind of stuff dont click the link, simple as that.

Deleted
    Lovely people.

Deleted
    Animals, if I say anything more I will get banned again.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    the scum of the world, but we shouldn't treat them as they treat us, or they will drag us to their savage cruel level

Deleted
    I guess beheading wasn't imposing enough
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-02-03 at 05:43 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Animals, if I say anything more I will get banned again.
    I feel you man.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

If people weren't so afraid of terrorists in their own country this group would had been wiped off the Earth by now, can understand the fear though since I knew a muslim (anecdotal evidence yes but it only takes one terrorist...) who supported them, ugh...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Fuck. They keep throwing people off buildings and then stoning them if they survive too. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10019743.html

Bunch of mega cunts.

WrestleMania has some stiff competition.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Poor guy.

Hearing his screams and then the fake executions they did before on the video with him (Taking him out at night and having them fake it) really makes me sad if anything.

Guy had a kid? and wife and the government were willing to trade for him.

They never intended to do so.

So much for negotiating with terrorists.

And this is the kind of people we get into other parts of the world disguised as refugees.

Deleted
    Not sure what is the point of all this brutality. It's not earning them international support, quite the opposite, and it's not striking fear into their enemies, who are much stronger anyway. All it does ia getting them global hatred.

You don't win wars by showing you're not open to any kind of compromise and by not making any kind of friendly gestures towards anyone. This is only turning them into monsters in the eyes of the global community, weak monsters that will be crushed if the UN and the USA actually move their asses and do something about it. It's like they do everything in the power to indeed get the global community to move against them and be some kind of martyrs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Atleast Jordan has vowed to execute all their ISIS prisoners if something happened to the pilot. Hopefully they'll follow through with that.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Atleast Jordan has vowed to execute all their ISIS prisoners if something happened to the pilot. Hopefully they'll follow through with that.
    ISIS doesn't care, the prisoners don't care, they think they will be go to heaven and get 7 virgins if they die as martyrs. Killing them would be doing them a favor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erris View Post
    ISIS doesn't care, the prisoners don't care, they think they will be go to heaven and get 7 virgins if they die as martyrs. Killing them would be doing them a favor.
    It'd be doing the rest of the world a favor aswell. We all know there isn't some magical afterlife anyway so fuck them.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Deleted
    who cares what they think though? less wretches that plague the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Erris View Post
    Unless killed by women, if they get killed by women there is no heaven, that's why they fear the peshmerga women fighters so much.

Still won't stop the apologists for them.

Deleted
    ok have them executed by women