Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey as long as you guys aren't paying everyones 15 bucks a month, then what can you do to stop them? Nothing. If they enjoy spending time re learning classes and whatnot every patch then that is on them. Maybe the enjoyment they get out of the game is getting high rating every season or being able to nuke every class.

I do agree that if you play a class in the game and you hate it but still play because it's the best right now, than that is kind of sad and it will get your burnt out of the game faster than normal. do what you want to in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

People justifying FoTM rerolling as skillful because you have to learn another class pmsl.

To be fair, I think this thread is just broke in two halfs. People that re-roll and are justifying it and people that haven't re-rolled and are mad.

Personally I think FoTM re-rolling every season is lame as fuck. It's the reason in every single game I play, I just continually play against the same classes/comps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Staying out of the discussion about fotm, but I agree with Anzen that it's lame and boring to play vs the same few comps so often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    I really liked your comparison with the sports team cause that is exactly how I feel twoards my monk. It has the coolest gameplay style in my opinion and it is what I have played for the longest time and therefor I feel the biggest conection to it and its the class I enjoy playing the most.

Basicaly the same reasons why I follow my local football club even though they suck balls...

sounds like some cowboy fans lol JK but i agree FOTM has been around i feel since about BC or WOTLK i dont recall it much in vanilla for sure considering the difficulty of leveling a toon back then was real actually took some time but farther along wow gets with it being easier to level i see it instantly after a patch i dont see anything wrong with it but mainly because its been happening for so long

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    If re-rolling to FotM classes became a normal thing the game would become stale because all you would see in 2s is hunter/priest vs hunter/priest or 3s RMP/thug cleave/ or whatever comp is ruling the ladder these days.
    Are you implying that this isn't already the current state of the game?
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2015-02-09 at 11:50 AM.