10+ Year Old Account

Garrison missions

Do you still need to have followers 90-94 and 95-99 to get max amount of missions or can you have all 100s now? Have they fixed it yet?

Deleted
    Wasn't that to get the most out of salvage yard? You don't really gain much out of doing the low level missions anymore so I don't see how it's relevant.

All 100's on my main and I have no lack of missions to do. I still get random lvl 90-94 and 95-99 missions all the time.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekro View Post
    Wasn't that to get the most out of salvage yard? You don't really gain much out of doing the low level missions anymore so I don't see how it's relevant.
    Salvage before nerf but it was always good to max GR gain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Salvage before nerf but it was always good to max GR gain
    The low level GR missions even when they pop don't really give much as they are usually 1 man missions so u can't stack scavengers also they have low GR award. Not to mention you will lose some GR to get rid of the low level missions which do not give GR awards, otherwise you will be stuck with those missions for days until you get the GR missions you want. So I doubt keeping followers at those levels will be worth it to gain a tiny extra more GR.