pick 2 trinkets.

Scabbard
    Heroic Tectus
    Mythic bottle

Im ilvl 669.
    Most sims ive seen are only for mythic only gear.
    I probably wont be getting a Mythic tec trinket.

Also which trinkets in BrF will I want to replace which trinket that i currently have? Heroic verisons, as i probably wont be getting any mythic.

Most posts are about Mythic gear is why Im making a new tread. And some sims were ran with mythic bottle as a static since its varies less.

Thanks in advance

I've just rolled a mythic warforged bottle and am in the same perdicament. I can't decide D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not at home right now to sim it directly for you, but you can change the simulate data to the trinket order and simulate it out individually and compare the results. If it's not done by the time I get home, I will find out for sure for you.

-Edit-

Scabbard is still really good, but the bottle/tectus difference is probably pretty small. Scabbard/Bottle will probably be your choice.
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Jakesterwars View Post
    I'm not at home right now to sim it directly for you, but you can change the simulate data to the trinket order and simulate it out individually and compare the results. If it's not done by the time I get home, I will find out for sure for you.

-Edit-

Scabbard is still really good, but the bottle/tectus difference is probably pretty small. Scabbard/Bottle will probably be your choice.

Thanks! I'm not home atm to Sim it either.